I love how I can't go positive one game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I love how I can't go positive one game
4 years ago#51
I feel you man, i hold at least a 1.85 kd in mw3, now my kd is like 1.20, there are wayyyyy too many head glitching spots and its kinda pissing me off. Kids shouting hacks when they are killed aren't helping either.
PSN - 360 GT
Feroztier
4 years ago#52
Funny, I've been doing better in this game, pulling constant 2 KD matches, and a few 4 KD matches (except for 1-2 maps that I just suck at, usually pull a .8 KD on those). Probably because I generally use shotguns and they are pretty damn powerful in this game, but I am enjoying everything except the damn headglitching.
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
4 years ago#53
im not good at these games, but my friends i play with are pretty ridiculous by any stretch of the imagination, including k/d and skill, and even they were noting the lack of overall performance. when we play together as a group everyone tends to do a lot better as well for obvious reasons, so im not sure what the deal is. the same overall skill pool is still involved in the game and i seriously doubt a majority of people suddenly leveled up to be better than they are.

just my 2 cents.
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3! Personal haters - 3 Personal fans - 5
4 years ago#54
you forget, this is call of duty. you need to back into a corner and squat with a full clip of ammo and be sure you don't move until you see someone walk by. then kill them and retreat back to your corner.
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan
4 years ago#55
What do you play as? I played sniper in all of the COD games, below 1.0 K/D. My K/D in BO2 is 2.4 The sniper feels so much better, haven't messed around with ARs or SMGs.
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
4 years ago#56
Story of my COD career
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I love how I can't go positive one game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM