I am a little disappointed with the emblem editor.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I am a little disappointed with the emblem editor.
3 years ago#1
Sure there are way more layers, but there are WAY less basic objects to use. There is not even an oval.
---
Xbox Live gamertag: ChocolateCatFat
3 years ago#2
But there's a circle which you can then free shape....
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.
3 years ago#3
What do you mean, free shape?
---
3 years ago#4
You can stretch it out or make it into different, oblong shapes.
3 years ago#5
Oh. Maybe I should have explored features before trying to make something lol.
---
3 years ago#6
Is there still a Hammer and Sickle design?
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official 5 Tails Jinchuriki Han of the UNS3 boards
3 years ago#7
Click the right stick in when changing the scale and you toggle the 'free' mode where you can stretch the X & Y axis independently.
---
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.
3 years ago#8
i wasn't able to stretch the circle into an oval but im satisfied with what i was able to make.
---
49ers for life
is pimp goof gonna have to slap a ***
3 years ago#9
I was really upset about not having an oval to create mine, but winged it with other shapes...
http://i.imgur.com/KIOTN.jpg
---
III 6 III
3 years ago#10
I made a Didact symbol just fine with what I had.

You have to IMPROVISE! Sure, there may not be an oval, but you can make one yourself. I mean, you have twice as much editing room now!
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I am a little disappointed with the emblem editor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived