ATTN: People with a >2.5 KD in any past CoD game.

#31yoda882009Posted 11/14/2012 12:57:39 AM
My k/d in black ops was 1.99 and right now my k/d is like 3.50. This is so much fun when no one knows the maps. Just get up high somewhere looking over a high traffic area and pick off all the idiots running through the middle.
---
Passion rules reason-Wizard's 3rd Rule
#32duericPosted 11/14/2012 1:00:28 AM
yoda882009 posted...
My k/d in black ops was 1.99 and right now my k/d is like 3.50. This is so much fun when no one knows the maps. Just get up high somewhere looking over a high traffic area and pick off all the idiots running through the middle.

UGH.

That's pretty lame, dude.

You'll have plenty of time to go 4-1 later.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33MG42_CHEFPosted 11/14/2012 1:08:26 AM
Well, it's nice to know I am not the only one struggling with this. I thought that it was simply me not playing CoD for a month.

Servers are overloaded right now, so it may get better but still, they could save a lot of frustration by going back to MW2s netcode (jeez been saying this too much today). Or the even better option that I need not name.
---
"I loved throwing cans of flatulance at people sitting in corners. Even the hitmarker noise sounded like a fart. I will also miss those days." -aj4x94
#34BIGGESTPS3FANPosted 11/14/2012 1:13:32 AM
It's harder because of the random ass spawns. I will kill someone and then I will die by them less than 5 seconds later.
---
They call me Appo.
http://i.imgur.com/mVICK.png http://i.imgur.com/nZ4QN.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/jhejac.gif http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNxQ1ZFNIXc
#35TheBorderColliePosted 11/14/2012 1:37:28 AM
I'll be completely honest: I've never understood the obsession with K/D ratio to begin with.

Outside of "Search and Destroy" where you have a single spawn per round, why do people give a **** how many times they die??

Play the game and stop worrying about something that is 100% meaningless.
---
Happy to see the return of TBC: 137
"Rasmussen wasn't really wrong, the election itself was." - CM_Punk_sXe
#36ToyKirbyPosted 11/14/2012 1:54:15 AM
The only map I enjoy playing is Raid. Aftermath, Cargo, and Slums also have a somewhat decent flow to them when I recalled playing them.

Drone though, my god. Great map for something like Quake or Unreal, but never for CoD. Worst. Map. Ever.
---
GT: OnyxOdin
#37BrostachePosted 11/14/2012 2:27:11 AM
so the gist is the maps arent as good for noob campers (or "slow strategic players" or whatever people like to tell themselves they are doing)? If thats the case that makes me more excited to get my copy in the mail.
#38zeroshadow7Posted 11/14/2012 6:39:18 AM
Had a 2.47 in MW3 keeping a 1.70 now. Game definitely ramped up in difficulty, less killstreaks in the air more gun to gun gameplay, I thought everyone would love this. Well the UAV spam can be a problems but I shoot them down occasionally and run CUAV.
#39NidtendofreakPosted 11/14/2012 6:48:31 AM
Brostache posted...
so the gist is the maps arent as good for noob campers (or "slow strategic players" or whatever people like to tell themselves they are doing)? If thats the case that makes me more excited to get my copy in the mail.

They aren't good for running and gunning either. You clear out one area, take a few steps out of it, and you have enemies spawning behind you, while there are still enemies in front of you. The spawns aren't really good for any playings style. In fact, I'd say they're better for campers, or at least those who move from point to point slowly and carefully.

In one of the maps (can't remember which one, looks kinda old with older structures), I stopped behind a fancy water fountain like thingy to reload. Just past it was a truck of some kind that had been blown up. Just past it the enemy team kept spawning. And spawning. And spawning. I racked up 7-8 kills in the space of about 6 seconds before I got nade'd out.

And then I was playing Gun Game on the map that's basically a remake of Countdown (or w/e the rocket level of BO1 was). I kept spawning in the far back end of the map. Every time I moved towards the main area, somebody spawned behind me. No exaggeration. Every time. Without fail. Game kept chucking me there, and then spawning somebody behind me if I moved out.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#40ish0turfac3Posted 11/14/2012 6:50:26 AM
Spawns are complete crap, 3/4 of my deaths come about ten seconds after being spawned.
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."