Strike Force missions: Overwatch(RTS) mode just doesn't work?

#1YangfelixPosted 11/14/2012 2:32:41 AM
It seems unless I personally "possess" one of my units and do all the shooting, otherwise my little tin soldiers just frankly suck at combat, they die super fast, even when facing enemies of equal numbers.

And if i attend to other parts of the map even for half a minute, they got overruned by enemies respawned from nowhere - while your own reinforcement always drop in at the far corner of the map, and generally too late to the rescue
#2vp319Posted 11/15/2012 9:22:30 AM
I'm having the same problem, also the icons that tell you which buttons switch to what (claw,soldiers etc.) disappears after the tutorial and whenever i finish the mission the game freezes but i can still open the pause menu and use the Ps button. I've played through the mission 4 times. I even started the campaign all over again and it still didn't work.
#3wishfacePosted 11/16/2012 9:46:12 AM
enemies of equal numbers? Is this a joke? I've yet to see anything other than absurd numbers of constantly respawning enemies. All of these missions are terrible and I'm gobsmacked anyone playtesting this enjoyed this crap.