WAIT! Should I open this, or take it back for Halo 4??

#1GamingRastaPosted 11/14/2012 3:48:47 AM
Seriously, guys....

We all know that $60 aint so easy to come by. Well, I had Blops2 picked up for me by a friend today, so Im sitting here with a copy...and havent opened it yet.

Im having my pre-game drinks and not only am I getting more buzzed the longer I hesitate, the more bad reviews....ABYSSMAL reviews Im coming across on the internet.

So what do you guys think?

Ive heard great things about Halo 4 so far = What should I do?
#2Sniper4hire8209Posted 11/14/2012 3:50:55 AM
If you want an amazing game just get Halo 4. This is more of the same but worse and I'm kinda disappointed that Treyarch dropped the ball on this one IMO.
---
Xbox GT - Kidd Casual
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#3MasterViVi2Posted 11/14/2012 3:51:28 AM
Go rent them both at redbox for a couple days.

This game will be excellent once they fix the netcode issue.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#4chris121691Posted 11/14/2012 3:52:48 AM
Honestly..I'd go grab halo lol.
---
GT= Baiia Caiia
#5sampama226Posted 11/14/2012 3:53:50 AM
I would get Halo 4 if you want solid multiplayer, Cod does some good things such as zombies but I feel that its not worth 60 bucks anymore.

Get Halo 4 if you want a real 60 dollar value.
---
The Statement Below is True
The Statement Above is False
#6GamingRasta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:56:05 AM
Oh i hear ya man - i just dont have Redboxes around with games, I dont think - and....if I did, I bet I couldnt get one for a good long time. But I know, I could likely tell with one fair hour with both games, as we all could.

Halo 4, huh?

*Side-question = whats the COD people are still playing most? Blops or MW3?

I missed MW3 = maybe I should get my "Guns n Grenades" gaming fix from MW3.

Cuz as we know, Halo, tho we all love it, is not a "Guns n Grenades" game...its a bit more "Pew pew". Oh, you know what mean, haha.

I know this:

I found Halo Reach to be a beautiful product in gaming and an awesome step for Halo.

If Halo 4 is like that, and is a sweeeet step forward like Reach was, IMO, im there
#7jay11228181Posted 11/14/2012 3:57:36 AM
Go for Halo. Maybe they'll fix the net code, but they can't fix bad maps. Only make you pay for new ones. This game is all hype, after two games I was ready to shut it off.
#8GamingRasta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:58:18 AM
I mean, I really did like all the new armor styles in Reach.

Did they really do another leap forward with the series? Cuz thatd be cool.

I mean, I play Battlefield Play for Free online for my GnG fix....maybe itll suffice a bit longer.

Has anyone played both yet?
#9ShikazurePosted 11/14/2012 3:59:58 AM
Sniper4hire8209 posted...
If you want an amazing game just get Halo 4. This is more of the same but worse and I'm kinda disappointed that Treyarch dropped the ball on this one IMO.

your pretty ignorant to say that only black ops 2 is more of the same halo 4 is also more of the same

if i had to say Black ops 2 had the better Campaign you can go through it do thing differently and see how that changes the ending it displeases me to see that Halo 4 story was a Soap opera starring Cortana...

Multiplayer aspects of both games have changed a slightly since previously games and are still good so in the end its mostly about what franchise you enjoy the most

though do keep in mind if you get halo 4 dont bother trying to play split screen with friends it will cause a noticeable drop in games on a game that runs at ONLY 30 frames
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#10LinkIsSpartanPosted 11/14/2012 4:00:03 AM
Halo aint that great man, its kinda overrated. Its a good game but i think Reach was way better. Halo 4 is ultimate campfest because u get weapon killstreaks. You will die from every direction possible somehow its annoying. Those are the main problems with the game and I personally dont like it.
---
Understand, Man is not a machine - he needs a surface, a purpose and a reason of being.