WAIT! Should I open this, or take it back for Halo 4??

#11GamingRasta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:02:55 AM
If ya can, keep the replies coming...

Long time before the game store re-opens and any opinions count
#12Sniper4hire8209Posted 11/14/2012 3:08:42 AM
Shikazure posted...
Sniper4hire8209 posted...
If you want an amazing game just get Halo 4. This is more of the same but worse and I'm kinda disappointed that Treyarch dropped the ball on this one IMO.

your pretty ignorant to say that only black ops 2 is more of the same halo 4 is also more of the same

if i had to say Black ops 2 had the better Campaign you can go through it do thing differently and see how that changes the ending it displeases me to see that Halo 4 story was a Soap opera starring Cortana...

Multiplayer aspects of both games have changed a slightly since previously games and are still good so in the end its mostly about what franchise you enjoy the most

though do keep in mind if you get halo 4 dont bother trying to play split screen with friends it will cause a noticeable drop in games on a game that runs at ONLY 30 frames

You're pretty ignorant to not bother reading the "IMO" part. I don't think Halo 4 is like any of the other Halo games besides the obvious stuff.
---
Xbox GT - Kidd Casual
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#13ZyloWolfBanePosted 11/14/2012 3:13:20 AM(edited)
MasterViVi2 posted...
Go rent them both at redbox for a couple days.

This game will be excellent once they fix the netcode issue.

What netcode issue? Every match I've done has been smooth and every person has had 4 bars.

Get better internet.

And for the TC, Halo 4 is cool and all but its more or less the same as Halo 3 was but only now it has copied CoD with loadouts and perks, though not as successfully.

And theres only two viable guns.

Its still a great game, but you would've already needed to be a huge halo fan to truly appreciate it, personally I'm playing both but if you want something that actually has a purpose to all the level grinding and still have some weapon variety, go with Blops2.

If you want to grind crazy amounts of xp (With daily xp caps) for purely cosmetic things, then get Halo 4.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#14RiverofDenialPosted 11/14/2012 3:11:17 AM
You bought this game not knowing if you'd like it, and then post a thread about whether or not you should return it for another game.

Make up your mind before you buy something.

And you really think people on these boards aren't biased towards one or the other game?

Damn.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
I'm not an actual girl. I just like it when people get mad because they think they got wrecked by a girl.
#15Who_ate_the_piePosted 11/14/2012 3:12:07 AM
ZyloWolfBane posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...

What netcode issue? Every match I've done has been smooth and every person has had 4 bars.

Get better internet.

Just because it's clear sailing for you doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else.
---
I don't care.
#16GamingRasta(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:13:42 AM
Umm....hey kid - I said a friend of mine picked it up for me. Meaning, he was at the store and grabbed me a copy thinking Id want it.

I threw $60 at him when he dropped it off.

He was happy.

I was happy.

All parties involved were happy and gladly bereft of your judgements, haha

Ease up, man
#17ShikazurePosted 11/14/2012 3:14:02 AM
Shikazure posted...
If you want an amazing game just get Halo 4. This is more of the same but worse and I'm kinda disappointed that Treyarch dropped the ball on this one IMO.

your pretty ignorant to say that only black ops 2 is more of the same halo 4 is also more of the same

if i had to say Black ops 2 had the better Campaign you can go through it do thing differently and see how that changes the ending it displeases me to see that Halo 4 story was a Soap opera starring Cortana...

Multiplayer aspects of both games have changed a slightly since previously games and are still good so in the end its mostly about what franchise you enjoy the most

though do keep in mind if you get halo 4 dont bother trying to play split screen with friends it will cause a noticeable drop in games on a game that runs at ONLY 30 frames

You're pretty ignorant to not bother reading the "IMO" part. I don't think Halo 4 is like any of the other Halo games besides the obvious stuff.

saying something like that makes it seem like the pick 10 and score streak system has been in call of duty since CoD4 i didnt know that i could remove both my guns in MW3 and run around with only my knife out
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#18ZyloWolfBanePosted 11/14/2012 3:14:20 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
ZyloWolfBane posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...

Get better internet.

Just because it's clear sailing for you doesn't mean it's the same for everyone else.

Yeah, but its not a netcode issue unless EVERYONE is experiencing it.

1% of the playerbase with bad internet =/= bad netcoding.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
#19BrostachePosted 11/14/2012 3:15:53 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
Halo aint that great man, its kinda overrated. Its a good game but i think Reach was way better. Halo 4 is ultimate campfest because u get weapon killstreaks. You will die from every direction possible somehow its annoying. Those are the main problems with the game and I personally dont like it.

how the hell does one camp in halo 4?

the only weapons you could really camp with are the sniper, energy sword, and shotgun.

but they are all power weapons.... and are very scarce, i dont even know if they respawn anymore.

I mean if you try to camp with a DMR or something, you will shoot someone a couple times, they will get behind cover and regen their shields then pop out and get the easy kill because you are sitting in one place and are an easy target.

I guess maybe in BTB or something there are enough kids running around in vehicles so you can potentially hang back and take pot shots. But thats why big open vehicle maps are casual noobfests.

There is no camping in team slayer.
#20aheroafakePosted 11/14/2012 3:17:16 AM
I've got both and don't regret it at all. Haven't beaten the campaigns for either game yet but so far everything these two games have to offer are amazing. If you have to choose one and want an engaging story, get Halo 4. I'm not bashing the story for BO2 but I think Halo 4 wins in that category.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man