WAIT! Should I open this, or take it back for Halo 4??

#41AshleyGreene74Posted 11/14/2012 5:28:28 AM
aheroafake posted...
AshleyGreene74 posted...
...343i really did an excellent job with it, though they did mess forge mode up a bit.

Not trying to call you out but Certain Affinity were the ones that developed most, if not all of Forge mode.

Oh really? I wasn't really sure about Forge Mode, I rarely use it. That's just the general consensus from what I've been hearing about Forge that it all but sucks now.
#42triple sPosted 11/14/2012 5:30:08 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...
Halo aint that great man, its kinda overrated. Its a good game but i think Reach was way better. Halo 4 is ultimate campfest because u get weapon killstreaks. You will die from every direction possible somehow its annoying. Those are the main problems with the game and I personally dont like it.

Um, you just described every Call of Duty game ever made and I'm not saying that to defend Halo....
---
GT:Triple S 06
PSN:Triple_S_09
#43aheroafakePosted 11/14/2012 5:36:07 AM
AshleyGreene74 posted...
aheroafake posted...
AshleyGreene74 posted...
...343i really did an excellent job with it, though they did mess forge mode up a bit.

Not trying to call you out but Certain Affinity were the ones that developed most, if not all of Forge mode.

Oh really? I wasn't really sure about Forge Mode, I rarely use it. That's just the general consensus from what I've been hearing about Forge that it all but sucks now.

Yes, indeed they did. I have heard Forge Mode is terrible as well but haven't even touched it. Wasn't too big a fan of Forge Mode in the other games. I mean I did use it to play around in with friends from time to time but didn't extensively spend too much time using it. And here is a link if you want proof of CA's involvement lol:

http://www.certainaffinity.com/press/the-verge-halo-4-forge-mode-in-development-at-certain-affinity/
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#44jrbeerman11Posted 11/14/2012 5:37:33 AM
triple s posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...
Halo aint that great man, its kinda overrated. Its a good game but i think Reach was way better. Halo 4 is ultimate campfest because u get weapon killstreaks. You will die from every direction possible somehow its annoying. Those are the main problems with the game and I personally dont like it.

Um, you just described every Call of Duty game ever made and I'm not saying that to defend Halo....

I can defend halo though, considering ordinance drops are NOT KILLSTREAKS. Dieing does not effect them whatsoever. In fact it promotes aggressiveness because you will get more points than hiding in a corner.

Halo 4 also gives you points for more than kills and assists now. theres points for distraction, completing objectives (ie capturing flag, holding ball, holding hill etc).

Do people camp in halo 4? yup. but your not rewarded for it like COD.
#45NejiHyuga900Posted 11/14/2012 5:55:05 AM
Keep Call of Duty: Black Ops II. I bet most of the people that gave this game 0.5/5 on GameFAQs never even played this game. This game is currently my favorite CoD game.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#46SerJakePosted 11/14/2012 5:57:50 AM
Go get HALO 4 man...10x the game this is.
---
U.S. Marines: Mess with the best, Die like the rest.
#47XuneloxPosted 11/14/2012 6:12:51 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...

Seems like your bad in multiplayer.
---
Were it so easy
Team Serana > Team Aela
#48KenhorouPosted 11/14/2012 6:14:34 AM
triple s posted...
LinkIsSpartan posted...

Seriously. I have not even encountered campers. It is kinda hard to camp when you can have Promethean vision and those Promethean grenades.
---
"COD: Be at the right place, at the right time"-Ragdoll47
QFT
#49darklusterknightPosted 11/14/2012 6:36:02 AM
I'm a huge Call of Duty fan, and even I would recommend Halo 4 over this. I'm not enjoying multiplayer in this game...at least currently that is.
---
When life hands you lemons...make pie. NO U.
>_>
#50BigFatRichardPosted 11/14/2012 7:20:56 AM
LinkIsSpartan posted...

Sounds like you're bad at it.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.