WAIT! Should I open this, or take it back for Halo 4??

#51matthew 333Posted 11/14/2012 6:35:12 AM
If you need to choose, I'd say halo as well. Just a better game overall. Also, much less rage since there is little camping and u always feel like u can put up a fight before dying (not the case for cod)
---
The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.
#52FormosityPosted 11/14/2012 6:40:51 AM
GamingRasta posted...
I mean, I really did like all the new armor styles in Reach.

Did they really do another leap forward with the series? Cuz thatd be cool.

I mean, I play Battlefield Play for Free online for my GnG fix....maybe itll suffice a bit longer.

Has anyone played both yet?

A huge step up from Reach. It has armor customization like reach but plays like Halo and Halo 2 and Halo 3 combined into one awesome game. It did take a few pages out of CoD's book but it honestly that just makes the game that much more better. Graphics are superb and gameplay online is smooth as hellll!
---
Proud member of da RS!
GT: Ferrmosity
#53JJroootPosted 11/14/2012 7:01:29 AM
GET HALO 4

Do not make this mistake.... COD Black Ops 2 will only last 1 year until MW4 comes out

Halo 4 however will be fun for years since they don't release a rehashed game every 12 months.
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#54JJroootPosted 11/14/2012 7:10:44 AM
Also i havn't seen one person camp in Halo 4.... seriously i don't see the point in Halo 4...

If you stay in one spot the whole game you'll miss out on kills because there is really more RTS involved.

Now COD games on the other hand... wow it's all run and gun play... so you are rewarded by staying in one spot waiting for the enemy to come to you.

Also with ordinance in Halo 4... you are rewarded for driving the warthog while someone mans the gun, i actually feel good when getting assists in Halo 4... it actually feels like i am helping the team.

In COD... and assist feel like a stolen kill.
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#55scareproPosted 11/14/2012 7:18:20 AM
Wait, there are people on here who consider $60 hard to come by? BWAHAHAHAHAH. If you don't have $120 in disposable income to drop on BOTH games, you should probably put the damn controller down and spend more of your time and effort actually productively EARNING and getting your fiscal affairs in order.