Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

#11shadowsofdawnPosted 11/14/2012 7:22:37 AM
I have more of an issue with the amount of chin high cover locations, and the amount of people that set up shop behind them for an entire match.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#12BossBalla90Posted 11/14/2012 7:24:36 AM
shadowsofdawn posted...
I have more of an issue with the amount of chin high cover locations, and the amount of people that set up shop behind them for an entire match.

i thought i was the only one with an issue with the cover on maps
---
XBOX GT- OGWillyBucKs , PSN- WillyBucKs
#13vigorm0rtisPosted 11/14/2012 7:25:00 AM
_decitron posted...
'tryhard' is the most ambiguous and ridiculous gaming term in existence.

I'd say 'bads' competes-- it's not as ambiguous, but it's really absurd. If verbing weirds language, adjectives big stupid.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#14shadowsofdawnPosted 11/14/2012 7:27:26 AM
BossBalla90 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

i thought i was the only one with an issue with the cover on maps

I especially notice it as primarily a shotgun user. There are boxes all over the place that cover everything except the head with a clear view of part of the map. I keep finding cover and thinking "man if I had an AR/LMG that would be a perfect place to sit".
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#15Loyal Royal(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:28:03 AM
It's not specifically the dropshotters, it's not specifically the Halo jumpers. It's the combination of everything that was tailored towards the little YouTube kids. I haven't had a bad word to say about any of the other CODs at launch or even a few months down the track but this one isn't good. Shame...
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#16Dark VaporeonPosted 11/14/2012 7:29:24 AM
_decitron posted...
'tryhard' is the most ambiguous and ridiculous gaming term in existence.

No.

That is reserved for the word 'headglitches'
---
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
#17XT3M3Posted 11/14/2012 7:31:29 AM
If you keep gettinng slaped by droppers you should probably sell your game.

If you haven't learned to aim at the person knees yet after 5 years. Then you will never learn.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
"Please do it so we can go a whole game without you posting." Flocka_Masta_P on me buying NYY tickets.
#18robulastagePosted 11/14/2012 7:35:24 AM
I use this cool trick for dropshooters. You should try it. Check this out; you run up on a guy, start pumping rounds into him, and he starts going prone--what do you do????? Just aim down! Voila! Problem solved!

Also, try aiming at the legs/stomach all the time.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#19JVel91Posted 11/14/2012 7:35:32 AM
Waaa.
---
EMS
#20TheMudkipManPosted 11/14/2012 7:37:47 AM
Hi guys, dropshotter here. I didn't get enough tears in game so I thought I'd drop by GameFAQs and see how my favorite forums are doing.

Seems things are going well.
---
CAUTION
Above post may contain opinions. Read and respond at your own risk.