Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2
4 years ago#11
I have more of an issue with the amount of chin high cover locations, and the amount of people that set up shop behind them for an entire match.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
4 years ago#12
shadowsofdawn posted...
I have more of an issue with the amount of chin high cover locations, and the amount of people that set up shop behind them for an entire match.

i thought i was the only one with an issue with the cover on maps
XBOX GT- OGWillyBucKs , PSN- WillyBucKs
4 years ago#13
_decitron posted...
'tryhard' is the most ambiguous and ridiculous gaming term in existence.

I'd say 'bads' competes-- it's not as ambiguous, but it's really absurd. If verbing weirds language, adjectives big stupid.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
4 years ago#14
BossBalla90 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

i thought i was the only one with an issue with the cover on maps

I especially notice it as primarily a shotgun user. There are boxes all over the place that cover everything except the head with a clear view of part of the map. I keep finding cover and thinking "man if I had an AR/LMG that would be a perfect place to sit".
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
4 years ago#15
It's not specifically the dropshotters, it's not specifically the Halo jumpers. It's the combination of everything that was tailored towards the little YouTube kids. I haven't had a bad word to say about any of the other CODs at launch or even a few months down the track but this one isn't good. Shame...
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
4 years ago#16
_decitron posted...
'tryhard' is the most ambiguous and ridiculous gaming term in existence.

No.

That is reserved for the word 'headglitches'
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
4 years ago#17
If you keep gettinng slaped by droppers you should probably sell your game.

If you haven't learned to aim at the person knees yet after 5 years. Then you will never learn.
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
"Please do it so we can go a whole game without you posting." Flocka_Masta_P on me buying NYY tickets.
4 years ago#18
I use this cool trick for dropshooters. You should try it. Check this out; you run up on a guy, start pumping rounds into him, and he starts going prone--what do you do????? Just aim down! Voila! Problem solved!

Also, try aiming at the legs/stomach all the time.
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
4 years ago#19
Waaa.
EMS
4 years ago#20
Hi guys, dropshotter here. I didn't get enough tears in game so I thought I'd drop by GameFAQs and see how my favorite forums are doing.

Seems things are going well.
CAUTION
Above post may contain opinions. Read and respond at your own risk.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived