Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

#21fatclemenzaPosted 11/14/2012 6:38:49 AM
literally complaining about dropshotting after it was nerfed lmao someone is bad
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#22wishfacePosted 11/14/2012 6:47:07 AM
I can just about live with dropshotting, though seriously it's a bit cheap. But jumping like youre on the moon? While firing? Yes that's believable. Why is there a jump button? You shouldn't need to use it, unless you're one of these cheap players that likes to exploit everything. The only time A should be used is when interacting with the environment. It won't get changed though.
#23GarchompTamerPosted 11/14/2012 6:48:25 AM
well its a shooter that refuses to be realistic..

whaddya expect?
---
I will not change this signature until Sam Worthington Voices acts in an Elder Scrolls or Fallout Video Game. Started 9/29/11
#24vigorm0rtisPosted 11/14/2012 6:54:31 AM
Loyal Royal posted...
It's not specifically the dropshotters, it's not specifically the Halo jumpers. It's the combination of everything that was tailored towards the little YouTube kids. I haven't had a bad word to say about any of the other CODs at launch or even a few months down the track but this one isn't good. Shame...

Huh. I've got to disagree, but I'm not a 'little youtube kid' and I don't watch them, so I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. There are a lot more angles and inroads on the maps, so people used to relying on reflex alone are going to take a hit. I'm not having a problem, but then again, I don't watch my stats.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#25c0rr0s10nPosted 11/14/2012 6:55:09 AM
Call of Dooty: Snake Ops 2
---
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"