Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#21
literally complaining about dropshotting after it was nerfed lmao someone is bad
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

User Info: wishface

wishface
4 years ago#22
I can just about live with dropshotting, though seriously it's a bit cheap. But jumping like youre on the moon? While firing? Yes that's believable. Why is there a jump button? You shouldn't need to use it, unless you're one of these cheap players that likes to exploit everything. The only time A should be used is when interacting with the environment. It won't get changed though.

User Info: GarchompTamer

GarchompTamer
4 years ago#23
well its a shooter that refuses to be realistic..

whaddya expect?
I will not change this signature until Sam Worthington Voices acts in an Elder Scrolls or Fallout Video Game. Started 9/29/11

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#24
Loyal Royal posted...
It's not specifically the dropshotters, it's not specifically the Halo jumpers. It's the combination of everything that was tailored towards the little YouTube kids. I haven't had a bad word to say about any of the other CODs at launch or even a few months down the track but this one isn't good. Shame...

Huh. I've got to disagree, but I'm not a 'little youtube kid' and I don't watch them, so I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. There are a lot more angles and inroads on the maps, so people used to relying on reflex alone are going to take a hit. I'm not having a problem, but then again, I don't watch my stats.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd

User Info: c0rr0s10n

c0rr0s10n
4 years ago#25
Call of Dooty: Snake Ops 2
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Call of Dropshot: Jump Ops 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived