The KSG does NOT need a nerf.

#1vetsniper22Posted 11/14/2012 7:25:26 AM
The KSG has decent range. As good as MW2's spas? No. Close to it? Yes but needs two bullets at that range.
It does pump fast though...but there is one problem.
HIT DETECTION.
This game sometimes has amazing hit detection but other times it is shoddy. But with the KSG it is always shoddy. Shoot him straight in the back while he is 6 feet in front of you walking slowly?
No hit marker.
Try again?
Nope.
Again?
Finally. But that wasted two shots, gives time to the enemy to kill you and in 1v1 gun fights you will normally lose because it doesn't want to hit.
If you think about it, with the range and all, it could be a good drop off. Good range, but hitting. But it sometimes can get annoying. So stop crying about the KSG and don't miss 20 bullets when you shoot the guy with the KSG and you will perhaps kill him.

#Shotguns4Life.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#2_decitronPosted 11/14/2012 7:26:56 AM
your logic is the shoddy thing here
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
#3d3dsightPosted 11/14/2012 7:27:10 AM
I think the mag might be a bit too large, but it really doesn't need to be changed.
#4vigorm0rtisPosted 11/14/2012 7:27:28 AM
Are people crying out for this? The KSG is a niche weapon. A slug shottie's going to be really effective in the right hands but it's not an easy button. Leave it alone.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#5vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:27:44 AM
_decitron posted...
your logic is the shoddy thing here

Yet you show no reason why. Good troll post, oops I mean very helpful post. Thanks!
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#6shadowsofdawnPosted 11/14/2012 7:29:23 AM
Is that the third shotgun you unlock in the 30s?

I'm having a ton fo success with the first shotgun, while the semi auto one was garbage even with long barrel and laser sight.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#7_decitronPosted 11/14/2012 7:29:45 AM
why should i believe that the hit detection problem forms a black hole around this gun instead of appearing generally across the board? your argument hinges on this and you can't even demonstrate it.
---
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/439/mw3kids.jpg
#8vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:30:41 AM
_decitron posted...
why should i believe that the hit detection problem forms a black hole around this gun instead of appearing generally across the board? your argument hinges on this and you can't even demonstrate it.

Go try the gun out yourself...?
---
#9manonfiyaPosted 11/14/2012 7:31:54 AM
Who says it needs a nerf in the first place?? -_- I swear...people hear a few remote people complain and they think the subject deserves a topic...
#10vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:33:30 AM
manonfiya posted...
Who says it needs a nerf in the first place?? -_- I swear...people hear a few remote people complain and they think the subject deserves a topic...

Handfuls over handfuls of topics,
I've gotten 29 messages over yesterday and this morning about using the OP shotgun.
People in lobbies going over and over about how it needs a nerf bad.

Baseless and fact-less post was well...read the first three words.

I mean seriously now, no need to be a douche.
---