The KSG does NOT need a nerf.

#11fatclemenzaPosted 11/14/2012 7:34:48 AM
People complain about the KSG? Its like the iron sight Ballista but worse at range.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#12MoonlightTrollPosted 11/14/2012 7:37:32 AM
TC thinks he's pro.

TC is not pro.
#13RapaleemanPosted 11/14/2012 7:40:59 AM
_decitron posted...
why should i believe that the hit detection problem forms a black hole around this gun instead of appearing generally across the board? your argument hinges on this and you can't even demonstrate it.

While I can agree with this logic from the outside looking in, if you actually use the gun this disturbingly seems to be the case.

I picked one up off a dead guy and put 4 into the back of a crouched camper from mid range. None of the shots connected. I took three steps forward and one-shotted him with the primary 870 I was running. What's even more interesting is that I was host that game.

Hit detection on other guns seem to be ok for the most part. A few questionable encounters have occurred and I was a little shocked a couple of times my 870 either didn't hit or didn't kill when ADS yet have also been surprised when I have gotten a few odd hipfire kills. Everything seems to be on par for an online shooter in terms of hit detection and minimal lag/lag comp. It's there but not unplayable. It also generally resolves itself the next round when a better host is picked.

This isn't MW3 in terms of constantly being killed by invisible people or seeing completely bogus killcams though some of the killcams have been a little suspect. In reality I would have been anyway so I didn't complain or rage but they were a little odd to say the least.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#14rodman870Posted 11/14/2012 7:41:58 AM
Did you really just hashtag something on gamefaqs? Why?

And if they nerf it then it will become useless like the 1887 or the ak74.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#15vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:20:12 AM
MoonlightTroll posted...
TC thinks he's pro.

TC is not pro.

My W/L is about 1 and my K/D about 1.70

I do not get paid for playing this game nor do I do MLG.

I do not nor have I ever thought I am "pro" I am quite casual and average on this game. I can hold my own...sometimes. >.>.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#16vetsniper22(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:21:29 AM
rodman870 posted...
Did you really just hashtag something on gamefaqs? Why?

And if they nerf it then it will become useless like the 1887 or the ak74.

Because I wanted to feel cool :(.

And I agree. If it they do nerf it, it will become a very useless gun. Some will use it. Not many. At all.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#17rodman870Posted 11/14/2012 10:43:55 AM
^ It's just that it will feel useless--not that it actually is.

I felt that way about the dual models. I always felt like every time I got a hitmarker it should have been a kill.

Besides. If they nerf it it will just be replaced by something else.
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#18gOwCoD4Posted 11/14/2012 10:46:53 AM
Hit detection has been kinda FUBAR since Black Ops 1 with shotguns. Half the time I will shoot someone in the chest with a shot, only for him to sprint forward and knife me, even though I get hitmarkers. It's like two of my pellets fly directly at the guy and the rest of them fly straight up or straight down.

Major issue for me with Modern Warfare 3 shotguns (Mostly an issue with the Model 1887 and the USAS-12) and one Blops 1 shotgun (The Spas, oddly enough)
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#19cwatz12Posted 11/14/2012 10:47:24 AM
Ive found the hit detection on it to be horrid. Ive seen quite a few shots that were IMPOSSIBLE to miss, not land.
#20Scottydont19Posted 11/14/2012 1:38:10 PM
I've had absolutely no problems with the KSG at all. I've actually had some really good games with it. To me its an awesome weapon.