Does running not seem to work well for you guys?

#1DyingPancakePosted 11/14/2012 7:31:06 AM
It seems I can't get my guy to run most of the time when he's supposed to. I'm thinking this is my controller though as its worn out pretty good. I've never had a problem with any other game though.

What do you guys think? Is the running kind of busted or is it just my controller?
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#2Krazoa2Posted 11/14/2012 7:32:26 AM
It's not. Try with another game to see if it's your controller.
#3DyingPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:37:02 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
It's not. Try with another game to see if it's your controller.

Yea, I figured something as important as running wouldn't be messed up.

Thinking back on it all my other games play fine, but it's been a while since I've had to even click the thumbsticks. Guess thats why I never noticed.

Oh well. Guess that means a new controller for me......
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#4d3dsightPosted 11/14/2012 7:38:24 AM
I go through an Xbox controller once every 6 months or so. They feel great, but they don't last long. Maybe I'm just too rough with them. I played MW3 for about 2 months with a controller that had sticks with range of motion like 20% worse than it should've been. When I bought a new one, I almost cried with happiness.
#5SparkItUpPosted 11/14/2012 7:55:58 AM(edited)
try running a little bit or air from an air can through it...there may be something in it
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU For all those that serve or have served. Happy Veterans Day..You are not forgotten.
#6NidtendofreakPosted 11/14/2012 7:43:55 AM
I had sprinting lock up on me once, but only after a host migration. I just melee'd and it started working again. *shrugs*
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.