Does running not seem to work well for you guys?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does running not seem to work well for you guys?

User Info: DyingPancake

DyingPancake
4 years ago#1
It seems I can't get my guy to run most of the time when he's supposed to. I'm thinking this is my controller though as its worn out pretty good. I've never had a problem with any other game though.

What do you guys think? Is the running kind of busted or is it just my controller?
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#2
It's not. Try with another game to see if it's your controller.

User Info: DyingPancake

DyingPancake
4 years ago#3
Krazoa2 posted...
It's not. Try with another game to see if it's your controller.

Yea, I figured something as important as running wouldn't be messed up.

Thinking back on it all my other games play fine, but it's been a while since I've had to even click the thumbsticks. Guess thats why I never noticed.

Oh well. Guess that means a new controller for me......
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#4
I go through an Xbox controller once every 6 months or so. They feel great, but they don't last long. Maybe I'm just too rough with them. I played MW3 for about 2 months with a controller that had sticks with range of motion like 20% worse than it should've been. When I bought a new one, I almost cried with happiness.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 years ago#5
try running a little bit or air from an air can through it...there may be something in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU For all those that serve or have served. Happy Veterans Day..You are not forgotten.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 years ago#6
I had sprinting lock up on me once, but only after a host migration. I just melee'd and it started working again. *shrugs*
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does running not seem to work well for you guys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived