This game is MW3, I hate it, didn't enjoy myself once today in 10 matches

#11RPGLover657Posted 11/14/2012 12:03:47 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
Werent you the guy arguing with me, saying this game was gonna be great? LOLOLOLOLOL

Priceless.
#12Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:05:20 PM
I'm not leaving the game right now. My friends still want to play it and I feel I should at least get to 55 once before I stop. And also, the possibility of patches.

But holy **** has my incentive to play gone down. I had such faith in Treyarch, it literally boggles my mind that they copied the same most complained about problem in IW. I thought this was going to be the game where they cement the fact that they listen to fans and know what's best for CoD and not IW so why did they make the EXACT SAME major mistake? And after two games of great maps, many of them much larger than these ones? People say "that's because maps like Nuketown are loved so much" but I've never heard a single person say they want ALL maps to be like that. Just because someone's favorite movie is Full Metal Jacket doesn't mean they ONLY want to watch Vietnam War movies, and just because the fan favorite map is a small one does not mean you never make a big one again.

At least I was wrong about the Axe though, but without knowing that already it's very awkward. When you go up to the body and no 'press X' prompt appears you think it's gone. (Especially since any time looking at your HUD is time for some SMG guy to come around the corner and hipfire into your back.)
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#13therickmu25Posted 11/14/2012 12:07:27 PM
I agree with you TC and know where you're coming from. I had some fun last night cuz I was playing with friends but today when i played by myself, some of the problems became more apparent.

It's like they continue to dumb down the maps to cater to children with ADD.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZGQLw.jpg
#14Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:08:37 PM
The point, Krazoa, is you were completely wrong about why I would feel like this. (I can still only see your posts because people quote you lol stupid kid.)
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#15Black_Ops___Posted 11/14/2012 12:08:57 PM
agree with everything tc said.
#16fatclemenzaPosted 11/14/2012 12:10:17 PM
Yeah this game is trash right now, not fun in the slightest. Pending how much better it gets when Ghost is unlocked I'm probably getting rid of it for whatever I can
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#17Krazoa2Posted 11/14/2012 12:13:39 PM
Faust_8 posted...
The point, Krazoa, is you were completely wrong about why I would feel like this. (I can still only see your posts because people quote you lol stupid kid.)

LOL and he makes excuses for not only being wrong but also for not noticing my post to begin wish. Tsk tsk tsk TC.
#18Faust_8(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:15:04 PM
Astardes posted...
And to think that the TC was defending this game before it came out

"Defending" is a very different thing from "praising."

As in, trolls make baseless accusations and I called them out on it. I did not praise the game without evidence and say it was definitely going to be good, I was just arguing against blanket statements that had no facts to support them.

For example, "its the same game!" No it's not, both before the game came out and now. It has the same mistake but it's still a very different experience. Or "the weapons will suck!" So far the weapon variety is rather good, most of the weapons have something going for them, and that was also apparent before the game came out.

I was not making the same fallacy except opposite, as in, "this game will be great!" I would make the same argument against that guy, but that person is less annoying and trollish so I would usually just ignore those topics.

Not to mention I never saw any of those trolls saying the maps will suck, but even if they did, just judging from WaW and BO we had no reason to assume that. (Which is again WHY IT BOGGLES MY MIND SO MUCH.)

This game would be infinitely better with just WaW/BO style maps and a few weapon tweaks.
---
#19joesnerdPosted 11/14/2012 12:24:54 PM
SMG's have been fairly dominant in every game since WAW (blacks ops 1 is an exception) the MP 40 -WAW, UMP- MW2, MP7-MW3. Im actually doing well with AR's so far in this one.
#20genius14Posted 11/14/2012 12:27:55 PM
mmm salty faust tears are delicious
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: I Master Ace I
You can't explain that.