This game is MW3, I hate it, didn't enjoy myself once today in 10 matches

#21devilschain30Posted 11/14/2012 12:29:08 PM
Is it just me.... Or did BO1 suck this bad the first few months of release.. it took them until like Jan. to make it a decent game.. Then, after time, it turned into a fantastic game, in my opinion.
---
GT: Gods pudding
Pokemon Black FC: 5200-6488-1950
#22HaganPosted 11/14/2012 12:29:31 PM
I have hope for patches, but I agree there is no reason to use anything other than an SMG
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
#23zepfyaPosted 11/14/2012 12:30:57 PM
Same old COD, kill 5 in a row in the beginning of the game, out of nowhere everyone you shoot at never dies and 1 guy gets all the kills on the other team. This has been in every COD game since I remember, out of nowhere the game just sets one guy who can kill everyone and the other team can't kill anything.
#24supercoolisaacPosted 11/14/2012 12:37:23 PM
Hagan posted...
I have hope for patches, but I agree there is no reason to use anything other than an SMG

I've been almost exclusively using the FAL with select fire as well as the M8A1 and i've been doing quite good.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#25Zero IXPosted 11/14/2012 12:39:36 PM
I'll comment on this in just a moment.

I disagree.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#26iLLiE586Posted 11/14/2012 12:46:18 PM
This series fell out after MW2, surprised so many people are still actually into cheesy FPS games. Just goes to show how far the gaming crowd has devolved in the past 10 years.
#27wirymo123Posted 11/14/2012 12:48:48 PM
Hey look, another person who says the game is terrible because they aren't doing well, then follows that with a statement about how amazing he or she is at everything.
---
GT- FuzzyPillow19
Go Indy!
#28Krazoa2Posted 11/14/2012 12:53:48 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
I've been almost exclusively using the FAL with select fire as well as the M8A1 and i've been doing quite good.

Shhhh. Let the noobs converse with each other. They're gonna stick to the same couple guns the entire time they play this game anyway.
#29DarkemastePosted 11/14/2012 12:56:33 PM
^Yeah, you aren't hearing semi-auto/burst-fire users/shield users complaining. :p
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
Occupy Sesame Street
#30Shura_SurplicePosted 11/14/2012 12:57:42 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Astardes posted...
And to think that the TC was defending this game before it came out

"Defending" is a very different thing from "praising."

As in, trolls make baseless accusations and I called them out on it. I did not praise the game without evidence and say it was definitely going to be good, I was just arguing against blanket statements that had no facts to support them.

For example, "its the same game!" No it's not, both before the game came out and now. It has the same mistake but it's still a very different experience. Or "the weapons will suck!" So far the weapon variety is rather good, most of the weapons have something going for them, and that was also apparent before the game came out.

I was not making the same fallacy except opposite, as in, "this game will be great!" I would make the same argument against that guy, but that person is less annoying and trollish so I would usually just ignore those topics.

Not to mention I never saw any of those trolls saying the maps will suck, but even if they did, just judging from WaW and BO we had no reason to assume that. (Which is again WHY IT BOGGLES MY MIND SO MUCH.)

This game would be infinitely better with just WaW/BO style maps and a few weapon tweaks.

This only shows that you are honest and not a fan boy, you have my respect TC (unlike the little kids with no life who just come to troll)