This game is MW3, I hate it, didn't enjoy myself once today in 10 matches

#41Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/14/2012 2:17:54 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Turtlemayor333 posted...
This game and MW3 both missed the most important part which is shooting the damn guns. I can put up with bad maps and bad spawns and the exploited nonsense like One Man Army all day as long as my damn gun works. In this game it doesn't work. **** this game.

This is the best call of duty game as far as gun balancing goes. MW2 is a close second. Please continue crying though.

LMGS are way inferior in this game.

Sorry, MW2 beats this game in gun balance like a red headded step child.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#42matthewmimsPosted 11/14/2012 2:17:56 PM
lol highwarlord lmfao i wish someone would slap some sense into iw and treyarch. Best cod game i ever played was cod4 nothing was wrong with it then iw and treyarch had to go do the rehash twist together they even ruined zombies for me wtf
---
fc 0817-3442-0796
#43Turtlemayor333Posted 11/14/2012 2:18:27 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Turtlemayor333 posted...
This game and MW3 both missed the most important part which is shooting the damn guns. I can put up with bad maps and bad spawns and the exploited nonsense like One Man Army all day as long as my damn gun works. In this game it doesn't work. **** this game.

This is the best call of duty game as far as gun balancing goes. MW2 is a close second. Please continue crying though.

Please start playing on a decent internet connection to see how it doesn't matter which gun you use because the compensation makes every straight up gunfight a 50/50 coin flip.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WWk7D.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YSuCm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WYbKi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZGFPz.jpg
#44supercoolisaacPosted 11/14/2012 2:20:09 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Turtlemayor333 posted...

The LMG's are perfectly fine. Not to mention the fact that bullet penetration in this game is incredibly high which benefits LMG's more than any other weapon class.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#45Moose_Of_WoePosted 11/14/2012 2:24:09 PM(edited)
The maps suck and, by extension, the spawns. Too many people, spawning too rapidly, in too confined map areas. No matter where you appear, SOMEONE will usually be close. The smaller the map, the more magnified the problem.

People wanted fusterclucks like nuketown - they got it. On practically every map. Congrats. They have no right to whine about getting spawn killed. It's their attention spans being that of a peanut that led to where we are.

Hit detection. Some how we still can't get a reasonable system established by a game's OWN FRANCHISE several iterations ago. (CoD4) Some say it has to do with theater mode...in which case I say tell theater mode to GTFO and give us substantially better gameplay.

Bo2 is a decent game, but the fact it's plagued by bad maps and has shoddy hit detection keeps it from being a solid title.
#46Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/14/2012 2:22:04 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Turtlemayor333 posted...

The LMG's are perfectly fine. Not to mention the fact that bullet penetration in this game is incredibly high which benefits LMG's more than any other weapon class.

The bullet penetration works just as well with any other gun class. In fact that makes LMGs even more redundant:

They no longer have midrange fire fights, the lag certainly doesn't help them in comparison to SMGs, moving slow as hell gets you to become UAV fodder, and FMJ ability is in all guns.

Why use any LMG for FMJing when I can just grap my Mtar and kill people through walls with more mobility, faster ADS, and more?
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#47supercoolisaacPosted 11/14/2012 2:22:20 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Turtlemayor333 posted...

Please start playing on a decent internet connection to see how it doesn't matter which gun you use because the compensation makes every straight up gunfight a 50/50 coin flip.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2308064318.png
Your tears taste delicious btw.
---
#48SAMCROftwPosted 11/14/2012 2:27:40 PM
Krazoa2 posted...
Faust_8 posted...
The point, Krazoa, is you were completely wrong about why I would feel like this. (I can still only see your posts because people quote you lol stupid kid.)

LOL and he makes excuses for not only being wrong but also for not noticing my post to begin wish. Tsk tsk tsk TC.

you are trying way too hard.
#49supercoolisaacPosted 11/14/2012 2:31:02 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Turtlemayor333 posted...

The bullet penetration works just as well with any other gun class. In fact that makes LMGs even more redundant:

They no longer have midrange fire fights, the lag certainly doesn't help them in comparison to SMGs, moving slow as hell gets you to become UAV fodder, and FMJ ability is in all guns.

Why use any LMG for FMJing when I can just grap my Mtar and kill people through walls with more mobility, faster ADS, and more?

They're top tier right behind semi/burst auto's and snipers at long range, just as good if not better than all AR's at mid range. Can shoot down air support like it's nothing, which add tons of points to your streak in this game btw. Allows you to skip scavenger (the best tier 2 perk in the game) in favor of toughness or something else.

In your little pretend scenario you seem to know exactly where people are through these wall every time. That isn't realistic. The massive increase in mag capacity and bullet penetration power that the LMG's give is substantial and make a huge difference when shooting through walls. I have yet to try the MMS in this game but i'd imagine that with FMJ on an LMG would be pretty insane.

tl;dr: LMG's are good.
---
#50Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/14/2012 2:32:43 PM
Nice way to make an imaginary tier list when the game just came out. You can't be serious? If you are... L2tier list.
---