This game is MW3, I hate it, didn't enjoy myself once today in 10 matches

#71OsteoporozisPosted 11/14/2012 4:49:06 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Don't worry guys, the next year call of duty will fix everything!

[sarcasm]Yup! No way they'd just regurgitate the last game's content with a few slight changes! This franchise would never do that.[/sarcasm]
---
Never heard a man speak like this man before.
#72PlayerFiftyOnePosted 11/14/2012 5:10:48 PM
Numerous times I've had spawn killed and reverse spawn killed. That almost never happened in the games that had good maps and spawns (CoD4, MW2, BO).

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

You're an idiot.
#73acdcman07Posted 11/14/2012 5:12:06 PM
Headglitching, random lag, and bad spawns are why I'm done with CoD till they make a new engine or something that will fix these problems. I made this decision after MW3. I wish I had made it sooner, but I was fooled into thinking they'd change stuff for the good.
#74PlayerFiftyOnePosted 11/14/2012 5:13:50 PM
acdcman07 posted...
Headglitching, random lag, and bad spawns are why I'm done with CoD till they make a new engine or something that will fix these problems. I made this decision after MW3. I wish I had made it sooner, but I was fooled into thinking they'd change stuff for the good.

Bullets have always been shot through a player head, random lag has always been there, there has never been a good CoD game with good spawns.

You should really have known this before you purchased it, played, got destroyed by better players, raged, and whined about it on a forum.
#75angrybirdsdudePosted 11/14/2012 5:17:32 PM
DarkBunnyz posted...
acdcman07 posted...

Bullets have always been shot through a player head, random lag has always been there, there has never been a good CoD game with good spawns.

You should really have known this before you purchased it, played, got destroyed by better players, raged, and whined about it on a forum.

BO1 was a good game and after some tweaks, it had great spawns. People that brush off bad spawns/headglitching/misc problems like they're nothing usually suck.

anyhow, I have enjoyed this game quite a bit. I only really have two issues, the maps being from bad to meh, and sometimes when I kill/die, I feel like the firefight was a complete fake.
---
spread the <3
#76DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/14/2012 5:19:26 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
But this game is literally as frustrating as MW3 because it copied the biggest reason MW3 was frustrating--the maps and spawns. This game improves on every other mistake MW3 made, but that's like comparing a broken car with a broken engine and then improving it so it looks spiffy but still has that broken engine.

While I will agree that the maps are rather cluttered and obnoxious, Black Ops spawns were worse than MW3's spawns when the game first came out and currently I think we can all agree that BO has the best spawns in the series.

BO had the most predictable spawns in the series.
#77Troika19Posted 11/14/2012 5:33:07 PM
See you next year TC.
#78nswendsenPosted 11/14/2012 5:34:50 PM
So, coming from a community that complains their hearts out about camping they make maps where camping is highly impractical.. People complain sitrep pro and other perks slow the game down so they adjust these and make the maps tighter and more active and yet here we are.

1. MW3 maps don't even compare to these maps those maps at best had 5 ways across the map where as BO2 maps have by what I've seen 5 ways across the map on average.

Dome= 3 main paths
Carbon= 3 main paths
Resistance= 4 main paths
Underground= 6 main paths

But all this did was funnel everybody into choke points and let med-long range guns screw you over. But now Treyarch is like, entrances, entrances everywhere. These maps are made for a tactical mindset being tactical isn't "lol I am gonna go on the far left around them hahaha!" Its picking a path than adjusting it to enemy movements.

And you're right nothing has been changed in this from MW3 at all besides point streaks where you can't just get kills, well you can just takes longer, where you can make a class with anything you want with most of the OP perks disolved or late unlocks, with noob tubes with late unlocks, with gun prestiges to get new things, with normal prestiging actually giving you something other than a token. The systems of being able to have two perks but losing something else..

IN B4 fanboy, nah I dabble in everything, when everyone was smashing Homefront I was enjoying it. I play BF3 and Halo 4 so I am unbiased by either side because all are enjoyable. I am doing bad in this game, heck I am used to hearing footsteps and have been trying to adjust audio for it but I'll get there. Map knowledge is one and adjusting to the new stuff is another, isn't the new stuff what the heck we've been asking for?

Oh yeah I play mostly search so the whole spawn system that has been pretty chitty in everyone of their games don't make me QQ.
---
I shoot you ,you die, you shoot me I die woohoo
#79ZephyrSSXPosted 11/14/2012 5:37:05 PM
Astardes posted...
And to think that the TC was defending this game before it came out

I did too. I championed this game for months every time a rehash or "ruining the industry!" topic came up. I was a ****ing moron... what a crap game.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#80Moose_Of_WoePosted 11/14/2012 5:41:26 PM
DolphLundgrennn posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
But this game is literally as frustrating as MW3 because it copied the biggest reason MW3 was frustrating--the maps and spawns. This game improves on every other mistake MW3 made, but that's like comparing a broken car with a broken engine and then improving it so it looks spiffy but still has that broken engine.

While I will agree that the maps are rather cluttered and obnoxious, Black Ops spawns were worse than MW3's spawns when the game first came out and currently I think we can all agree that BO has the best spawns in the series.

BO had the most predictable spawns in the series.

Nuketown has the worst spawns of any COD map outside of Shipment.

The only maps in Black Ops that didn't have poor spawns were, go figure, the medium sized maps like Array.

Yes, I said medium. Array was not a large map. Black Ops didn't have any large maps.