Pack a Punch

#1Sanji47Posted 11/14/2012 6:32:41 PM
I saw that you can pack a punch weapons multiple times. How many times can you pack a punch them and what does each pack a punch do?
---
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!
#2Sanji47(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 6:39:17 PM
Anyone know?
---
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!
#3thegamer67Posted 11/14/2012 7:06:20 PM
Basically when you pack a punch a weapon once it will give you the normal pack a punch. You can pack a punch again. But you are gambling. I pack a punched one of the AR's (don't remember the name). And it gave me a red dot sight, and a **** ton of ammo. I pack a punched again and it gave me no red dot sight, and a GL and a small amount of ammo. You could also get something better. I have yet to try it out, but that is what I heard before launch. It makes sense to me.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops, Resident Evil 6, Skyrim, BL2, and Dishonored
#4LOLfelinesPosted 11/14/2012 7:09:12 PM
http://www.thedrinksfactory.co.nz/uploads/images/brands%20home/fiesta-Fruit_brands_packShots.jpg
---
breast milk
#5Rebels28Posted 11/15/2012 9:49:59 PM
I packed a 3 burst gun (Chicom CQB) and it added a scope. I packed it again it took off the scope and made it a 4 burst gun. I packed it again it kept it a 4 burst gun and put a scope on it with a unicorn head crosshair haha wooh!

The ray gun and the original pistol you start with don't allow you to pack it twice. But some other guns (executioner, five seven, hamr) let you do pack it again and it cost more money, but I haven't noticed any difference from how it was just getting packed once.

Anyone else know of any guns that kept getting improvements after packing it multiple times?
#6DarkkisBOPosted 11/15/2012 10:04:13 PM
Are you capable of Pack-a-Punching the Jet Gun? If you can, I'd like to know what upgrades it gets.