So what's the verdict on this game?

#1dragonfacerPosted 11/14/2012 8:34:06 PM
I was going to pick the game up release day but decided against it since MW3 was such a... disappointment... and Black ops 1 was kind of bland. I figured that waiting for a few days and then asking would be the best course of action.

I'm only concerned with MP and zombies. Are they any good? Does any weapon or class really stand out as overpowered right now? Hows the hit detection/lag? Do you see yourself playing the game for more than a few days?
---
There are two kinds of people. The ones that ask questions to find answers, and the kind that ask questions to make excuses.
#2duericPosted 11/14/2012 8:36:38 PM
IMO, it's awful. But that's just my opinion.

I could go into detail but I'll feel like I'm beating a dead horse.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3plus1zeroPosted 11/14/2012 8:38:18 PM
Personally I'm enjoying the heck out of it so far. I HATED mw3..but I loved mw2. I liked BO1 okay, but this one seems to be good..so far.
#4fatclemenzaPosted 11/14/2012 8:39:36 PM
No OP weapons IMO. Connections are questionable sometimes. Even a seemingly perfect 4 bar will leave you scratching your head as to how you lost to a guy who you were ready for and shot at first with perfect aim.

If you're a TDM fan, you're better off waiting until getting Ghost before trying it.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#5Redick_is_MagicPosted 11/14/2012 8:40:20 PM
IMO, it's great. But that's just my opinion.

I could go into detail but I'll feel like I'm nibbling on carrot sticks without any ranch dip.
#6CrayonmuffinPosted 11/14/2012 8:40:52 PM
IMO it has potential to be good, but is absolutely horrid at the moment. You'll most likely do bad if you have anything less than a full bar connection. Rampant head glitching players, many with modded controllers as well. And as per COD tradition, it's just a camp fest OR run and gun. If you try to snipe or play conservatively you'll get gunned down by someone from behind or they wait for you in a corner on the other side of the map. If they somehow patch the lag issues and a couple other things the online will be okay. Campaign and zombies is good though. I'd rent first.
#7BeefyNukesPosted 11/14/2012 8:42:06 PM
It's pretty bad. The maps and spawns lead to an absolutely terrible experience. You end up just not caring, running around, and by your fifth match you don't want to play anymore.

Spawn, kill die, spawn, kill, die.
#8NarutoTaioPosted 11/14/2012 8:42:40 PM
This game sucks.
3arc eliminated the skill gap, so even 4 year olds can succeed
#9duericPosted 11/14/2012 8:43:58 PM
BeefyNukes posted...
It's pretty bad. The maps and spawns lead to an absolutely terrible experience. You end up just not caring, running around, and by your fifth match you don't want to play anymore.

Spawn, kill die, spawn, kill, die.

Dude. That sums up my day to a tee.

TDM basically feels like a puzzle game to me. Nothing I learned in other COD games translates to this game. Randomness in shooters sucks.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#10FeelMyBladePosted 11/14/2012 8:44:50 PM
You can already tell who the bad kids are.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11