So what's the verdict on this game?

#11WhiteAngel50Posted 11/14/2012 8:45:49 PM
I think this is the best cod yet. I thought mw2 and me3 sucked and didn't play. I'm really enjoying Blops 2 right now. It's so satisfying to get a lighting strike and hunter killer drone.

My only complaint is the lag. Sometimes I lag and its horrible. Other times I don't and its amazing. Hopefully they will fix it
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#12Eternal_WarlordPosted 11/14/2012 8:50:43 PM
So far I like it for the most part. It's really hard to snipe sometimes with all the crazy fast pace but I think once I get familiar with the maps it will be much easier.

All zombies except Tranzit mode are boring as hell or too easy to play. 4V4 doesn't work on these tiny maps. 8 people on 1 map and not enough zombies to go around makes for very bland gameplay. I mean, if you thought zombies was boring in BO for any reason at all then you can try it here and maybe it will be your style but I doubt it.
---
Got back from Oregon 07/05/2010. Wasn't gonna leave but then I saw this: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9075/sam1064.jpg
psn: EternalGST
#13oldfart81Posted 11/14/2012 8:56:23 PM(edited)
Let's be honest spawning in this game is HORRID!! Quick Scoping made its return and its easier then any other COD. All the guns are exatcly the same just ignore the stats and you should be fine. No need to ADS anymore or even at all just aim in a general direction and shoot you will get tons of kills. KS are different but thats about it, oh yeah remember MLC...it's back except the lunge isnt there.

The tip to winning every game mode period is run together in pairs. Don't believe me get a friend run side by side not behind him but side by side it screws up aim assit bad and if one dies the other will get the kill. Why they made it so every gun takes 7 bullets to kill someone is unknown.

Another tip for kicks and giggles grab a semi auto side arm and 2 shot people its op!!
#14dragonfacer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 8:59:02 PM
Well from everyone's opinions so far it would seem that BLOPs 2 is another run-of-the-mill CoD. Those that are good at it/ have a good connection/ have good luck love it, and the people with the opposite hate it.

I'm thinking that trading in MW3 towards it might not be a bad idea.
---
There are two kinds of people. The ones that ask questions to find answers, and the kind that ask questions to make excuses.
#15duericPosted 11/14/2012 9:02:27 PM
dragonfacer posted...
Well from everyone's opinions so far it would seem that BLOPs 2 is another run-of-the-mill CoD. Those that are good at it/ have a good connection/ have good luck love it, and the people with the opposite hate it.

I'm thinking that trading in MW3 towards it might not be a bad idea.

Actually, I have a 20d 6up connection. I wouldn't call it great, but it's probably better than 90% of the US connections online right now.

I don't hate the game. I just think it's in awful shape right now.

Also, trading in MW3 for anything is a good idea. Especially now while the getting's good.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#16Frost_ManPosted 11/14/2012 9:11:53 PM
So far, it's pretty good to me. Nothing spectacular, but I'm enjoying it.

I'm also in love with the Tranzit Zombies map, even though I'm deplorable at it. >_>
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#17pandoraorbPosted 11/14/2012 9:16:51 PM
Halo 4 is awesome!

Oh no I didn't.

Seriously, the campaign is fun so far, but I guess I'm glad I gamflyed it due to some of the topics here.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!
#18JacKToxiKPosted 11/14/2012 9:25:24 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
You can already tell who the bad kids are.

You got that right... This game is AWESOME
---
IIII II I III II IIII II I III IIII II
#19me_and_my_wiiPosted 11/14/2012 9:26:29 PM
I've only really played the online, but the spawns are messed up, you can get killed from 30 different angles no matter where you are on the map, and they're all designed for nothing but close quarters which leaves everything other than SMG's redundant.
#20XShadowStrike99Posted 11/14/2012 9:28:44 PM
Multiplayer is even twitchier than before, and I find it absolutely impossible to have a slower approach because the maps are also ****. I never understand Treyarch and their love for creating maps where you're open from a billion different spots.