If you could have ONE thing changed or fixed in the first patch what would it be

#31spanishbobPosted 11/15/2012 4:43:55 AM
Buddy_Dacote posted...
IDontWinMuch posted...
Agree with number two; guns need recoil. Though to be fair this is an arena shooter, like quake, and did those guns have recoil? No. So w/e.

Not comparable. Most guns in UT and Quake didn't use hitscan, and those who did wasn't helped by godly aim assist. Besides, those games spawns weapons on map, which mean you can't spawn with the best weapons.

Unless you're playing IG or TAM. God I miss both :(
#32TG_WolfPosted 11/15/2012 4:44:32 AM
Spawns in Headquarters and Kill Confirmed.

Those are the only gametypes where the enemy can spawn behind you WHILE YOU'RE STILL IN THE ******* SPAWN.
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^
#33gedgerrard1Posted 11/15/2012 4:56:42 AM
Bring back the UMP45
#34jumbocatPosted 11/15/2012 5:12:24 AM
Apart from the obvious ones that people have already addressed, I want them to get rid of the shock charge. They're freakin' everywhere and have way too much usefulness for the tactical slot. So hard to capture flags.

Also, I'd like them to completely change most weapon models to something more realistic. It's possible to make futuristic weapons that are a bit more subtle and don't look like dopey nerf guns. Yes - I know this will never happen:
---
ED
AC
#35moridin7632Posted 11/15/2012 7:04:02 AM
I don't have any issue with the spawns. They seem right along with most of the other Cods I played.

My one thing would be the connection problems.

I never had any problem in Cod4, MW2 or Black Ops, but in this I always seem to be behind the enemy. Its worse when I am host and turns almost unplayable.

I'm great with everything else, love this game, and every thing I would complain about has more to do with the community(I mean seriously, are people actually avoiding playing the objective now?) than the actual game. All of my rage moments comes from the connection issues for me.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#36veggie530Posted 11/15/2012 7:07:00 AM
Lag and spawns. It's terribly inconsistent on lag... one game I have a god-like connection, next game I'm gimped and dying every time even though I'm shooting first.
#37Erupt50Posted 11/15/2012 7:11:37 AM
Well considering lag isn't as bad as you all are saying and that it wouldn't be fixed in the first patch anyway, something more realistic I would like to see changed is scoring in SnD and possibly TDM.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#38thadkastlePosted 11/15/2012 7:12:02 AM
I want to hear foot steps, that is all.
---
PSN - Mork_Hunt