My K/D is abysmal...

#21DawgwoodPosted 11/15/2012 12:32:14 PM
Big_Daddy_T posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Cause kdr means crap outside of TDM

I be more proud of a .86 knowing I'm busting my ass out there capping flags

Even though some idiot kid who praises KDR is gonna come in and tell you you're wrong, I agree with you. Im sittin on about .88, but I play objectives while the kiddos kill stuff

Same here. I think I'm at .89 atm, which is my lowest for any CoD game, but I honestly don't care. I look at it every now and again just to see what it is, but when I'm in a game I will fight like hell to get the objective. I'm always packing a launcher too to take down enemy aircraft.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#22RizzonaterPosted 11/15/2012 12:34:15 PM
I think this was kind of the point in this game. Lots of people seem to be struggling unless they play super defensive, but they are still enjoying themselves. I also noticed that K/D isn't so prominently displayed any more, and they seem to have emphasized score per minute more
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#23FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 12:36:07 PM
Kdr does not mean anything in general.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#24glassghost0Posted 11/15/2012 12:36:16 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...

I hate when people say this, the actual stats may not matter, but if you get 5 kills and die 50 times. That is not good, it doesn't help you or the team.
---
Signature OFF
#25mindandsoulPosted 11/15/2012 12:36:47 PM
Man i have 0.51 and still enjoy the game immensely. People lose the enjoyment by becoming anal about stats that show how 'good' they are and lose sight of the fact they are playing a game.
#26DawgwoodPosted 11/15/2012 12:40:17 PM
glassghost0 posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...

I hate when people say this, the actual stats may not matter, but if you get 5 kills and die 50 times. That is not good, it doesn't help you or the team.

That's taking it to the extreme though, and a team full of players playing the objective will win over a team that is just there to kill. Played a domination round yesterday in which none of my team broke even and everyone on the other team went positive, and we won the game by a reasonable amount.
---
#27glassghost0Posted 11/15/2012 12:48:19 PM
Dawgwood posted...
glassghost0 posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...

That's taking it to the extreme though, and a team full of players playing the objective will win over a team that is just there to kill. Played a domination round yesterday in which none of my team broke even and everyone on the other team went positive, and we won the game by a reasonable amount.

I understand if you're playing objectives, obviously that should be the main goal, so if you aren't great at getting kills to support your team, you should be good at keeping your deaths at a minimum as to not help the other team
---
Signature OFF
#28DeadSPosted 11/15/2012 12:51:51 PM
Domination I went like 27-31 yesterday with 6 captures and 9 defends. gave me score of like 5200

Other dude on our team went 41-17, 0 captures, 3 defends, and got score of 2700.

The final score allows you to see people that are actually trying to win the game instead of rack kills.

Hardpoint I have a 7.0 game win ratio. Typically we win 250- <100 because people onthe other teams either just play it to rack kills or dont care etc.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#29glassghost0Posted 11/15/2012 12:53:39 PM
DeadS posted...
Domination I went like 27-31 yesterday with 6 captures and 9 defends. gave me score of like 5200

Other dude on our team went 41-17, 0 captures, 3 defends, and got score of 2700.

The final score allows you to see people that are actually trying to win the game instead of rack kills.

Hardpoint I have a 7.0 game win ratio. Typically we win 250- <100 because people onthe other teams either just play it to rack kills or dont care etc.

yeah but that guy was supporting the team while other teammates should be focusing on objectives

31 deaths isn't good
---
Signature OFF
#30DawgwoodPosted 11/15/2012 12:59:36 PM
glassghost0 posted...
DeadS posted...

yeah but that guy was supporting the team while other teammates should be focusing on objectives

31 deaths isn't good

Look at the rest of his stats...you're too hung up on deaths. If a guy goes 5-50, ok I get it. If a guy goes 27-31 with 6 caps and 9 defends, I'm elated to have him on my team.
---