Too many complaints

#11FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 12:19:03 PM
Lol at the hate sheep.

You figured they'd be done with the game and sell it back, but no. They spend most of their time continuously whining about it here. These kids obviously have no priorities.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:20:41 PM
GameFan692 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
bad kids come here to complain.

Everyone else is enjoying the game.

I think you mean: The sheep have no complaints with the game.

You seem way too angry over this game.......why not just not talk about it and go play Halo 4 or something?

Why does everyone seem to think I'm angry. Is it because I'm argumentative and hate seeing people using idiotic arguments over complaints or praise?

Here's my problem with people like yourself, you believe nothing should ever be changed. Hell if someone had complained on Gears of War 2 or 3, maybe the servers would have been improved instead of left in disrepair. However, due to only a few bringing up the issue and the thers who lack attention who are the real bad players the game became awful except for a select few who had internet that walked right through the lag.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:21:47 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Lol at the hate sheep.

You figured they'd be done with the game and sell it back, but no. They spend most of their time continuously whining about it here. These kids obviously have no priorities.

Lol at the sheep who forget that gamefaqs is a forum dedicated to discussing the good issues and bad issues within a game. Not just sucking up to the developers because of their loyalty complex.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#14lewwdawgPosted 11/15/2012 12:22:27 PM
Im having fun. So sorry your not good on day one and maybe there its a little of a learning curve. It must be the game and nit you.
---
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." Bertrand Russel
#15THAGR8UNO(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 12:22:48 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Sorry, I only complain about games with major problems. [read MW3, and this game.]

Also considering the problems are actual issues [spawning, lag, and more] that gives more credibility than your attempt at slandering everyone by going "Well I don't have that great of an attention span and thought SC3 was the best fighter ever because it was fun" idealogy.

I don't see where I was "slandering" anyone. I was just pointing out that when you get on this message board there are very few helpful posts, it is rather just people posting their opinions on how bad the game is.
---
Xbox Gamertag: THA GR8 UNO
#16revankenobiPosted 11/15/2012 12:23:21 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
bad kids come here to complain.

Everyone else is enjoying the game.

This. Game is quite enjoyable.
---
Currently Playing: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
#17GameFan692Posted 11/15/2012 12:24:25 PM
I'm not saying I wouldn't welcome change and I'm not praising this game or calling it perfect (hell they're are plenty of things that piss me off already). I'm just saying lighten up a little because while you are here being argumentative everyone else is having fun playing the game.....because that's what it is, just a game. :) Meh, to each their own I guess.....
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#18Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:25:26 PM
GameFan692 posted...
I'm not saying I wouldn't welcome change and I'm not praising this game or calling it perfect (hell they're are plenty of things that piss me off already). I'm just saying lighten up a little because while you are here being argumentative everyone else is having fun playing the game.....because that's what it is, just a game. :) Meh, to each their own I guess.....

Not everyone is having fun or enjoying it. In fact earlier there were over 20 topics with plenty of posters stating the same things I am in a lighter tone.
---
#19Turtlemayor333Posted 11/15/2012 12:27:09 PM
I have never once been wrong about a game.

Halo: Reach - Hated on day one (actually hated from the beta but gave it a shot) while everybody else on the planet was saying it was some epic conclusion and the swan song of Bungie. Few months later and every true Halo player knows it sucks.

Gears of War 2 - Wrote extensively on the forums how horrible the entire matchmaking system was and the awful lag. For a few weeks people said I just sucked, then everyone realized how poorly made the game was.

Modern Warfare 3 - Do I even have to go there?

etc etc etc
---
http://i.imgur.com/WWk7D.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YSuCm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WYbKi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZGFPz.jpg
#20Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:28:35 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...
I have never once been wrong about a game.

Halo: Reach - Hated on day one (actually hated from the beta but gave it a shot) while everybody else on the planet was saying it was some epic conclusion and the swan song of Bungie. Few months later and every true Halo player knows it sucks.

Gears of War 2 - Wrote extensively on the forums how horrible the entire matchmaking system was and the awful lag. For a few weeks people said I just sucked, then everyone realized how poorly made the game was.

Modern Warfare 3 - Do I even have to go there?

etc etc etc

Same here my "friend."

Even funnier is I complained on MW3, "Feel My blade" says I'm a big complainer and it's the best game ever. Yet now he compares it to an awful game in comparison to BOII.

What a joke, at least don't be hypocritical if you're going to be an ignorant sheep.
---