Too many complaints

#21lewwdawgPosted 11/15/2012 1:28:39 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...
I have never once been wrong about a game.

Halo: Reach - Hated on day one (actually hated from the beta but gave it a shot) while everybody else on the planet was saying it was some epic conclusion and the swan song of Bungie. Few months later and every true Halo player knows it sucks.

Gears of War 2 - Wrote extensively on the forums how horrible the entire matchmaking system was and the awful lag. For a few weeks people said I just sucked, then everyone realized how poorly made the game was.

Modern Warfare 3 - Do I even have to go there?

etc etc etc

Wow your super smart and not at all a know-it-all elitist d-bag
---
"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." Bertrand Russel
#22ElGadoPosted 11/15/2012 1:28:56 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...

Halo: Reach - Hated on day one (actually hated from the beta but gave it a shot) while everybody else on the planet was saying it was some epic conclusion and the swan song of Bungie. Few months later and every true Halo player knows it sucks.

Gears of War 2 - Wrote extensively on the forums how horrible the entire matchmaking system was and the awful lag. For a few weeks people said I just sucked, then everyone realized how poorly made the game was.

Modern Warfare 3 - Do I even have to go there?

etc etc etc

I'm not buying this for a second. The "l33t" players are just pissed they have to work for their K/D this time around and are currently getting owned.
#23SAMCROftwPosted 11/15/2012 1:39:33 PM(edited)
ITT: pointing out the major flaws in this game = being bad at it and just being a hater. Talking about it on a gaming forum meant for such discussions is a big no-no.

Stay classy COD sheep
Stay classy GameFAQs
<3
#24fatclemenzaPosted 11/15/2012 1:40:52 PM
I'm not buying this for a second. The "l33t" players are just pissed they have to work for their K/D this time around and are currently getting owned.

ten to one my K/D is higher than yours.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#25theLongR0DPosted 11/15/2012 1:42:18 PM
Turtlemayor333 posted...

wow
#26FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:42:45 PM
Mad hate sheep goes baaawww!

Stay mad.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#27Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:43:42 PM
fatclemenza posted...

This.

I know it is considering he tried to insult me for mine earlier and made himself look like an imbecile.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#28SAMCROftwPosted 11/15/2012 1:46:54 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Stay mad.

Lol. Seems to me that the "hate sheep" broke you.
#29Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:48:46 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Stay mad.

Lol. Seems to me that the "hate sheep" broke you.

He was broke the first time I laid eyes on his pathetic posts. He can't even form a good counter argument, because he knows he's wrong.

Sad too.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#30ElGadoPosted 11/15/2012 1:50:20 PM
fatclemenza posted...

It should be higher than mine. The games I focus on competitively are fighters and sports games. But I still like to play CoD.

Your KD being higher than mines doesn't make my argument wrong though.