---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#32FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 12:52:06 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mad hate sheep goes baaawww!

Stay mad.

Lol. Seems to me that the "hate sheep" broke you.

Hey look! It's the kid who I got 3 alts banned on the mw3 board.

Stay mad hate sheep.
---
#33ultraviolent721Posted 11/15/2012 12:52:17 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Lol at the hate sheep.

You figured they'd be done with the game and sell it back, but no. They spend most of their time continuously whining about it here. These kids obviously have no priorities.

I have dubbed these hatesheep "whinehards". I come here to visit while I am at work. Never fail to have me loling at work.
---
Guild of Mute Asassins
#34SAMCROftwPosted 11/15/2012 12:53:40 PM
I'll tell mommy to leave some tissues next to your racecar bed, blade lol.
#35Top_BlokePosted 11/15/2012 12:54:04 PM
I've never complained about cod.
I was on here defending cod from trolls pre-release, but while I still think cod is a fun set of games this one doesn't suit me.

It's not necessarily bad, although I can't stand all the uavs and no ghost.

But the maps are all too small, it's pro-r&g, the spawning is terrible and due to lag I can't win a 1v1 to literally save my life.

The one game I've played my style I went 54-1, but that's few and far between.
#36genius14Posted 11/15/2012 12:54:22 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
bad kids come here to complain.

Everyone else is enjoying the game.

I think you mean: The sheep have no complaints with the game.

You literally post in every *****'ing topic to ***** about the game with the whiners.

What is wrong with you.
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: I Master Ace I
You can't explain that. http://tinyurl.com/8yl348p
#37FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 12:55:09 PM
Did your alts squeal when they got banned?

Yes, yes they did.
Stay mad hate sheep.
---
#38HirusekiPosted 11/15/2012 12:55:44 PM
I'm not buying this for a second. The "l33t" players are just pissed they have to work for their K/D this time around and are currently getting owned.

I have a 3 k/d. Not that it matters, but yeah, I'm certainly not getting owned. I win the majority of my gunfights. The ones I lose, well, it's mostly because of the crappy host compensation thing, not because I got outplayed. I put 4-5 bullets into someone and get turned on by complete scrubs who kill me within 1-2 bullets because the game is giving them an unfair advantage. I've been playing CoD for a very long time and I know the difference between getting outplayed and getting BSed.
#39Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:56:06 PM
ultraviolent721 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Lol at the hate sheep.

You figured they'd be done with the game and sell it back, but no. They spend most of their time continuously whining about it here. These kids obviously have no priorities.

I have dubbed these hatesheep "whinehards". I come here to visit while I am at work. Never fail to have me loling at work.

So you laugh at people who have an attention span greater than that of a nat?

I'll let you know a little secret, the only people being laughed at by the majority is the suck up sheep. They can't stand if someone doesn't like their game 100% and try to mock everyone but in reality their ignorant arguments and inability to use counter arguments makes them look like little children in gradeschool.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#40theLongR0DPosted 11/15/2012 12:56:40 PM
Whats the complaint about UAV and nerfed ghost? Everyone is on an equal playing field in that regard.