Too many complaints

#41Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:56:42 PM
genius14 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
bad kids come here to complain.

Everyone else is enjoying the game.

I think you mean: The sheep have no complaints with the game.

You literally post in every *****'ing topic to ***** about the game with the whiners.

What is wrong with you.

The sheep want to attack everyone who makes a complaint, I'll do the same damn thing back.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#42SAMCROftwPosted 11/15/2012 12:56:43 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
SAMCROftw posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mad hate sheep goes baaawww!

Stay mad.

Lol. Seems to me that the "hate sheep" broke you.

Hey look! It's the kid who I got 3 alts banned on the mw3 board.

Stay mad hate sheep.

I had alts? Huh... I wasn't aware. Thanks, Blade. I sure am glad you know me better than I know myself lol.

Wait... Aren't you the guy that got exposed for being a pedophile on the MW3 board? Hahaha.
#43rockyoumonkeysPosted 11/15/2012 12:57:34 PM
lag and lag comp are making this game near unplayable.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: The Ghost Brigades, J. Scalzi
#44Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 12:58:05 PM
theLongR0D posted...
Whats the complaint about UAV and nerfed ghost? Everyone is on an equal playing field in that regard.

Lack of playstyles, most modes turn into camp and wolfpack, the lag hinders most people from being able to kill anyone.

At least invisibility gave a reason to rush even if your connection had the disadvantage. This game? lololol.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#45FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 12:58:10 PM
Hate sheep try to hide his banned alts.

It's official:
Blops 2 : 1
Hate sheep : 0
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#46HirusekiPosted 11/15/2012 12:59:59 PM
And, oh, btw: The only CoD where you had to "work for your k/d" (lol) was Black Ops 1. You know, the guns actually had recoil and the hit detection made it harder to get kills. I will miss those days.
#47Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:02:50 PM(edited)
FeelMyBlade posted...
Hate sheep try to hide his banned alts.

It's official:
Blops 2 : 1
Hate sheep : 0

Standard sheep use strawmen to validate some "winning" an argument.

Nobody wins this.
---
#48SAMCROftwPosted 11/15/2012 1:02:35 PM
Here comes Chris Hansen, blade lol. No point in trying to erase chat history, it's already in his hands on paper.
#49zeroalphamaxPosted 11/15/2012 1:03:41 PM
Ive counted the word sheep in this topic more times than i would if i had written the word "sheep" once for every sheep my friend owns and counted them. My friend lives on a farm.
If you like the game,as I do,the just play it and let the others steam.
If you dont like it,thats cool too,go do something better with your time instead of acting like a jackass on the forums of a game you dont even like.
/haters gonna hate
---
Official Heatran of the White 2 board-White 2 FC:5415 7704 4311
Official Lagiacrus of the MH3U board
#50Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:04:53 PM
zeroalphamax posted...
Ive counted the word sheep in this topic more times than i would if i had written the word "sheep" once for every sheep my friend owns and counted them. My friend lives on a farm.
If you like the game,as I do,the just play it and let the others steam.
If you dont like it,thats cool too,go do something better with your time instead of acting like a jackass on the forums of a game you dont even like.
/haters gonna hate

/indenial people gonna be in denial.

Also people complaining don't instantly hate a game, we shout out to hopefully people will speak out instead of not getting involved. To notice the problem, to speak on the more important sites.
---