Too many complaints

#51FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:05:24 PM
I would link proof to his banned alts, but he would just cry even more and get himself banned again.

Nice to know he is a sex offender too.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#52ElGadoPosted 11/15/2012 1:09:13 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
zeroalphamax posted...
Ive counted the word sheep in this topic more times than i would if i had written the word "sheep" once for every sheep my friend owns and counted them. My friend lives on a farm.
If you like the game,as I do,the just play it and let the others steam.
If you dont like it,thats cool too,go do something better with your time instead of acting like a jackass on the forums of a game you dont even like.
/haters gonna hate

/indenial people gonna be in denial.

Also people complaining don't instantly hate a game, we shout out to hopefully people will speak out instead of not getting involved. To notice the problem, to speak on the more important sites.

Mewtwo, if 3arc fixes the lag and hit detection, will you STFU, or still whine about the game?

My bet is it's the latter, and that's why the sheep are defending this game. The core changes to this game making it less dependant on killstreaks is like weaning a crack addict off crack, and the opposition to this is something that was inevitable.
#53Lisbon14215Posted 11/15/2012 1:11:41 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
bad kids come here to complain.

Everyone else is enjoying the game.

This. Although I have been noticing some lag issues today but all of that stuff will get ironed out.
#54Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:13:21 PM
ElGado posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
zeroalphamax posted...
Ive counted the word sheep in this topic more times than i would if i had written the word "sheep" once for every sheep my friend owns and counted them. My friend lives on a farm.
If you like the game,as I do,the just play it and let the others steam.
If you dont like it,thats cool too,go do something better with your time instead of acting like a jackass on the forums of a game you dont even like.
/haters gonna hate

/indenial people gonna be in denial.

Also people complaining don't instantly hate a game, we shout out to hopefully people will speak out instead of not getting involved. To notice the problem, to speak on the more important sites.

Mewtwo, if 3arc fixes the lag and hit detection, will you STFU, or still whine about the game?

My bet is it's the latter, and that's why the sheep are defending this game. The core changes to this game making it less dependant on killstreaks is like weaning a crack addict off crack, and the opposition to this is something that was inevitable.

Nope. I would quit complaining, but too bad people like yourself are indenial about the problems of this game just like MW3. Now all I see is from those same sheep who defended MW3 is "Oh that game was garbage."

Oh, it's ok when you say that but when I brought up the lag in MW3 it didn't exist? Nice way to be a hypocrite.

Also, sheep are called sheep because they mindlessly defend the game. There is no logic in this argument, except from those complaining by bringing up good points. Then everyone goes "Hate sheep Hate sheep"

We gave you respect, you returned it with insults, did you expect anything less?
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#55Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:14:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:15:48 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Lisbon14215 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

This. Although I have been noticing some lag issues today but all of that stuff will get ironed out.

Then why are you on this board if you are enjoying the game.

ignorant sheep use idiotic logic to make themselves look hypocritical.

I think you are getting dumber every minute.

If he enjoys this game, he can post on this board. He isn't being a hypocrite.

You might as well give up. You are embarrassing yourself so badly.
---
#57Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:17:18 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Lisbon14215 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

If I question some of the problems on this game I can discuss it as well.

Tell me do you even know what discussion means or are you still illiterate like last time?
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#58FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:19:01 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Lisbon14215 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

If I question some of the problems on this game I can discuss it as well.

Tell me do you even know what discussion means or are you still illiterate like last time?

I never said you couldn't discuss anything here. Learn to read.

You question him that because he is enjoying the game, then why is he on the forum of the game he enjoys. You are extremely pathetic now.

Face it Hate Sheep, you've lost.
---
#59darealest47Posted 11/15/2012 1:21:19 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

This
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#60Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:21:49 PM
No you say we are mad and hate this game because we point out flaws. Which I never said I hated this game. I'm hoping patches come in and fix it as I hyped this game just like faust.

Second, I never said I didn't enjoy the game but ignorant imbeciles like yourself make anyone making a valid plaint out to be a hater, even if they want to help improve the game or discuss the problems which will hopefully be fixed.

Third. Your argument is so idiotic it makes me laugh? I lost at what? I pointed out valid flaws within the game, I still own my game and "enjoy" it and am still pointing out the flaws to your mockery of a counter argument.

Please, your arguments are like a ziplock bag, full of air, and easy to zip up tight.
---