Too many complaints

#61ElGadoPosted 11/15/2012 1:24:11 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
ElGado posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
zeroalphamax posted...
Ive counted the word sheep in this topic more times than i would if i had written the word "sheep" once for every sheep my friend owns and counted them. My friend lives on a farm.
If you like the game,as I do,the just play it and let the others steam.
If you dont like it,thats cool too,go do something better with your time instead of acting like a jackass on the forums of a game you dont even like.
/haters gonna hate

/indenial people gonna be in denial.

Also people complaining don't instantly hate a game, we shout out to hopefully people will speak out instead of not getting involved. To notice the problem, to speak on the more important sites.

Mewtwo, if 3arc fixes the lag and hit detection, will you STFU, or still whine about the game?

My bet is it's the latter, and that's why the sheep are defending this game. The core changes to this game making it less dependant on killstreaks is like weaning a crack addict off crack, and the opposition to this is something that was inevitable.

Nope. I would quit complaining, but too bad people like yourself are indenial about the problems of this game just like MW3. Now all I see is from those same sheep who defended MW3 is "Oh that game was garbage."

Oh, it's ok when you say that but when I brought up the lag in MW3 it didn't exist? Nice way to be a hypocrite.

Also, sheep are called sheep because they mindlessly defend the game. There is no logic in this argument, except from those complaining by bringing up good points. Then everyone goes "Hate sheep Hate sheep"

We gave you respect, you returned it with insults, did you expect anything less?

Mewtwo, my opinion is that the problems are not as bad as everyone claims. But keep on complaining to 3arc. If the issues are legit, Vonderhaar will have to address it.
#62HogarthHughesPosted 11/15/2012 1:25:23 PM
Lol at the people saying they've never been wrong about a game. That's totally a matter of opinion. You'll always find fans on both sides of the coin. Some people hate games just because a lot of people like them. Some people like games that a lot of people hate because they want to be contrary.

Example: The Halo series could very well be the greatest games ever made. You would think as much considering the praise they get from gamers. Well I do not find first person shooters to be fun in the least. So to me, the Halo games are a bunch of junk. Never played a Halo game in my life and I'll never need to. I already know how I feel about FPS games. There is nothing anyone could say to make me suddenly say, "Oh I was wrong in my OPINION. FPS games are awesome!" I've played games a long time. I know my likes and my dislikes. This forum is bickering. I didn't know this was an old folks home exclusively for bitter old ladies. The venom in these forums over personal opinions concerning what are ultimately TOYS is just hilarious. My first day signed up and I was accused of being a someone's multi-account to bash Xenoblade, and for eff''s sake I said GREAT things about Xenoblade.

And a HUGE lol to the people using the term "sheep". I was 14 and thought I was special once too!

Good times, you guys. Good times.
---
"You know what's better than a triceratops? Only every other dinosaur that has ever existed."
#63FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:26:02 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
No you say we are mad and hate this game because we point out flaws. Which I never said I hated this game. I'm hoping patches come in and fix it as I hyped this game just like faust.

Second, I never said I didn't enjoy the game but ignorant imbeciles like yourself make anyone making a valid plaint out to be a hater, even if they want to help improve the game or discuss the problems which will hopefully be fixed.

Third. Your argument is so idiotic it makes me laugh? I lost at what? I pointed out valid flaws within the game, I still own my game and "enjoy" it and am still pointing out the flaws to your mockery of a counter argument.

Please, your arguments are like a ziplock bag, full of air, and easy to zip up tight.

Your arguments are getting dumber every second now.

Saying you are mad, does not mean you can't come here to discuss the flaws. You in particular, are whining like a butthurt troll. If you really wanted to improve the game, you wouldn't be here calling others sheep. Treyarch doesn't read this forum.

And when someone claims he enjoys this game, you questioned him on why he is here.

Your thought process, is garbage. Now stay mad while I play Blops 2.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#64RiverofDenialPosted 11/15/2012 1:27:29 PM
Most people don't complain because they think the game is supposed to be like that to begin with.
There's nothing wrong with giving your opinion about something.
And you don't have to read all those complaints.
If you're having fun and no problems, good for you.
Not everybody is having a flawless experience.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#65Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:27:48 PM
ElGado posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
ElGado posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
zeroalphamax posted...
Ive counted the word sheep in this topic more times than i would if i had written the word "sheep" once for every sheep my friend owns and counted them. My friend lives on a farm.
If you like the game,as I do,the just play it and let the others steam.
If you dont like it,thats cool too,go do something better with your time instead of acting like a jackass on the forums of a game you dont even like.
/haters gonna hate

/indenial people gonna be in denial.

Also people complaining don't instantly hate a game, we shout out to hopefully people will speak out instead of not getting involved. To notice the problem, to speak on the more important sites.

Mewtwo, if 3arc fixes the lag and hit detection, will you STFU, or still whine about the game?

My bet is it's the latter, and that's why the sheep are defending this game. The core changes to this game making it less dependant on killstreaks is like weaning a crack addict off crack, and the opposition to this is something that was inevitable.

Nope. I would quit complaining, but too bad people like yourself are indenial about the problems of this game just like MW3. Now all I see is from those same sheep who defended MW3 is "Oh that game was garbage."

Oh, it's ok when you say that but when I brought up the lag in MW3 it didn't exist? Nice way to be a hypocrite.

Also, sheep are called sheep because they mindlessly defend the game. There is no logic in this argument, except from those complaining by bringing up good points. Then everyone goes "Hate sheep Hate sheep"

We gave you respect, you returned it with insults, did you expect anything less?

Mewtwo, my opinion is that the problems are not as bad as everyone claims. But keep on complaining to 3arc. If the issues are legit, Vonderhaar will have to address it.

My point isn't just to complain to 3arc, I'm trying to rally those who notice them. They may not be a problem to you, but that's the thing... Those same events happened in MW3. Remember the lag comp complaints, not everyone experienced it. You can't expect to understand everyone elses PoV when our connections are different and the glitches we experience are different.

For instance, I have no problems with getting kicked out of MP games as it hasn't happened to me yet. Did it still occur to someone else? Yes. Does that mean it shouldn't be changed for everyone's benefit? no.

I find it utterly detestable the only response to any glitches /etc. in this game is "get better" ... If I'm doing better than said person, what the hell is that even supposed to mean?
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#66MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 11/15/2012 1:30:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#67Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:30:38 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
No you say we are mad and hate this game because we point out flaws. Which I never said I hated this game. I'm hoping patches come in and fix it as I hyped this game just like faust.

Second, I never said I didn't enjoy the game but ignorant imbeciles like yourself make anyone making a valid plaint out to be a hater, even if they want to help improve the game or discuss the problems which will hopefully be fixed.

Third. Your argument is so idiotic it makes me laugh? I lost at what? I pointed out valid flaws within the game, I still own my game and "enjoy" it and am still pointing out the flaws to your mockery of a counter argument.

Please, your arguments are like a ziplock bag, full of air, and easy to zip up tight.

Saying you are mad, does not mean you can't come here to discuss the flaws. You in particular, are whining like a butthurt troll. If you really wanted to improve the game, you wouldn't be here calling others sheep. Treyarch doesn't read this forum.

And when someone claims he enjoys this game, you questioned him on why he is here.

If you use a mindless argument that is a sheep. Why don't you stop sounding ignorant and actually learn jargon that you speak instead of rambling about things you don't understand unlike myself.

Also, I'm not mad. I already clarified this, nice attempt. Also you already admitted you were butthurt the other night. Considering I also use valid arguments using evidence instead of going "SHEEP" every statement since you obviously can't form arguments without it. [see this topic] I've proven myself. Also I never questioned why he was here, I questioned his context statment saying that obviously if someone complains they can't enjoy the game or be playing it while on here.

Your logic is that of ape.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#68FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:32:38 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

If you use a mindless argument that is a sheep. Why don't you stop sounding ignorant and actually learn jargon that you speak instead of rambling about things you don't understand unlike myself.

Also, I'm not mad. I already clarified this, nice attempt. Also you already admitted you were butthurt the other night. Considering I also use valid arguments using evidence instead of going "SHEEP" every statement since you obviously can't form arguments without it. [see this topic] I've proven myself. Also I never questioned why he was here, I questioned his context statment saying that obviously if someone complains they can't enjoy the game or be playing it while on here.

Lol you are getting pathetic every second now. Saying your logic is garbage, is actually giving you a compliment.

Stay the **** mad hate sheep. You fail on all accounts.

Proof of your failures:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64636731/724201737
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#69Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:35:43 PM(edited)
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...

Lol you are getting pathetic every second now. Saying your logic is garbage, is actually giving you a compliment.

Stay the **** mad hate sheep. You fail on all accounts.

Proof of your failures:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64636731/724201737

interesting story bro, so does that deny that there are problems with this game like the mad angry ignorant sheep you are?

The only one obviously angry here is you. Also, I don't need to "beat you" in an argument, your ignorance has already shown itself to any logical person.

Keep going though, I'm enjoying watching you struggle like the little worm you are.
---
#70TheRisingSonPosted 11/15/2012 1:36:05 PM
People always look for something to complain about, don't mind them. The millions of us enjoying the game won't be affected by their ignorance.

And instead of the standard insult of calling fans sheep, this is my first Call of Duty game that I've owned. I've played the rest by borrowing from friends, and I hardly played more than a week of MW3 before I tired of it, but this game is something special. After a couple of rounds of multiplayer before that gets old I start playing zombies and all is well again.

There are some legitimate gripes about the game such as the Strike Force missions not being up to par and some problems with Custom Loadouts not working right in some matches, but besides that the people complaining are just haters who like to waste their own time voicing their opinions on the internet.