Too many complaints

#71FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:36:56 PM
You have done a very good job at beating yourself:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64636731/724201737

Stay mad Hate sheep. Treyarch doesn't read these forums. So no, you are not a savior of a game. You are not a revolutionary icon. You are just some whiny internet kid with nothing better to do.

I am glad Treyarch and IW is not listening to people like you.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#72Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:37:18 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
People always look for something to complain about, don't mind them. The millions of us enjoying the game won't be affected by their ignorance.

And instead of the standard insult of calling fans sheep, this is my first Call of Duty game that I've owned. I've played the rest by borrowing from friends, and I hardly played more than a week of MW3 before I tired of it, but this game is something special. After a couple of rounds of multiplayer before that gets old I start playing zombies and all is well again.

There are some legitimate gripes about the game such as the Strike Force missions not being up to par and some problems with Custom Loadouts not working right in some matches, but besides that the people complaining are just haters who like to waste their own time voicing their opinions on the internet.

I'm sorry are you saying who has legitimate gripes or not.

Nice way to fail there.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#73RiverofDenialPosted 11/15/2012 1:38:40 PM
Mewtwo, don't bother with people like that.
No matter how good your arguments are, they'll never even try to see it from your point of view.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#74Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:38:48 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64636731/724201737

Stay mad Hate sheep. Treyarch doesn't read these forums. So no, you are not a savior of a game. You are not a revolutionary icon. You are just some whiny internet kid with nothing better to do.

I already clarified the context in that statement.

Keep repeating that line, it won't help your argument when I clarified that's not the way I meant it.

Also you sure sound angry and butthurt that I'm complaining about your game, going to cry about it? Ask daddy to keep the bullies at bay?

Also, you're part of the reason MW3 was garbage like you claimed in another topic.

Boy you really don't learn from your own mistakes.
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#75Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:39:41 PM
RiverofDenial posted...
Mewtwo, don't bother with people like that.
No matter how good your arguments are, they'll never even try to see it from your point of view.

Don't worry about me. I'm flattered by your concern, but I do it because I like to prove ignorant animals for what they are, especially when I stoop to their level.
---
#76MichaelDeAngeloPosted 11/15/2012 1:40:17 PM
I love how so many people deny the possibility of lag compensation. When you do manage to get hit by it, it makes the game practically unplayable. I absolutely despise how elitist some of you act.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.
#77FeelMyBladePosted 11/15/2012 1:41:31 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

Bump this for your failures again, since none of your posts make any sense whatsoever.

A person who does have a good argument would have never posted what you have said in this topic. In fact you did the opposite.

Thank you for being ignorant and mad.

Blops 2 : 2
Hate Sheep : 0
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
#78Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/15/2012 1:44:02 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

Bump this for your failures again, since none of your posts make any sense whatsoever.

A person who does have a good argument would have never posted what you have said in this topic. In fact you did the opposite.

Thank you for being ignorant and mad.

Blops 2 : 2
Hate Sheep : 0

My posts don't make sense? Very obvious logic doesn't make sense?

I'm glad you keep rolling deeper and deeper into that hole of yours. It makes me chuckle.

Also you are right the hate sheep are losing, but considering you're the only one that is mad here [IE element of hate: Anger: Rage: etc.] I guess you lost your own argument.

I love how you say you're going to play BO II but here you are arguing with me. Oh, I get it, you think having the final word in an argument will mean you won. Well guess what buddy I can go all night.
---
#79BlueEye0Posted 11/15/2012 1:51:40 PM
Is this your first CoD or something? First video game?
I hate to say this but todays gamers LOVE to complain about everything. Call of Duty is a popular target along with most shooters since it's currently the most popular genre.
#80k9rnmdPosted 11/15/2012 1:55:37 PM
I agree, too many complaints.
Should be called Cry of Duty: Whine Ops 2
---
Hey Mods why you so bias?