This game is fantastic.

#11thadkastlePosted 11/15/2012 5:41:57 PM
Don't hit x right when u die, watch the kill cam a bit and ur spawn will be placed better.
---
PSN - Mork_Hunt
#12ZephyrSSXPosted 11/15/2012 5:42:43 PM
Stop posting. You're terrible, your opinions are terrible... everything you do is terrible.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#13BTzzPosted 11/15/2012 5:44:19 PM
You're better than this, man.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#14ish0turfac3Posted 11/15/2012 5:45:56 PM
vetsniper22 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
But please continue to whine about how it's bad because you're not good at it.

Yup bad spawns are my fault. 3/4 of my deaths have come within 5 seconds of me dying. Its also my fault that when someone is behind cover I can only see their head but they can see me entirely.. yup my fault. Nice logic tc.

Pay attention after you spawn.
Yea, aim for the head. Guns have like no recoil, seriously, aim better.

Stop complaining because you wander around like a drunk after you spawn and you have bad aim when shooting those people behind cover. It's not the game's fault. It's yours. Not trying to be mean, but seriously, don't complain over things because you do them badly.

My stats in previous cods would like to say hi.
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
#15vetsniper22Posted 11/15/2012 5:47:36 PM
ish0turfac3 posted...
vetsniper22 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Yup bad spawns are my fault. 3/4 of my deaths have come within 5 seconds of me dying. Its also my fault that when someone is behind cover I can only see their head but they can see me entirely.. yup my fault. Nice logic tc.

Stop complaining because you wander around like a drunk after you spawn and you have bad aim when shooting those people behind cover. It's not the game's fault. It's yours. Not trying to be mean, but seriously, don't complain over things because you do them badly.

I'm sorry, do you have the exact guns, perks and maps as in pervious Cods? No. It's new. It's different. Stop playing with people across country, search best, and aim better. Spawns? Stop spawning right away and swaying like a spider monkey.

Everything you are complaining about can be fixed yourself. Stop acting like everything should be handed to you.
---
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---
#16ZER0_74Posted 11/15/2012 5:48:28 PM
ish0turfac3 posted...
vetsniper22 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

Maybe you've gotten worse ? Logic says what's up as well.
---
XBL gamertag: Z3r074 (the 0 is the number zero)
#17FinaliizePosted 11/15/2012 5:48:59 PM
You act like it takes much to be good at a game with literally no skill curve

lol
#18yay4pachirisuPosted 11/15/2012 5:50:46 PM
People be bad because they adjusted to the catastrophe of MW3
---
PowerFAQs 1.9
#19supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 5:51:28 PM
vetsniper22 posted...
If it makes you feel any better, my 1.81 K.D is exactly what my K.D was in Black Ops. So, does that mean I'm just bad? I'm not trolling, I'm honestly asking. I don't know if my K.D should be better or worse.

I have no idea haha.

ish0turfac3 posted...

That's a flat out lie. Exaggerating to try to prove your point does nothing but ruin your credibility. I never said spawns are flawless, or that they're even great for that matter. Sometimes there are bad spawns, it happens.

The other thing you are describing is called "headglitching". It's been in every cod, and nearly every FPS I can think of. Learn to adapt. Bullet penetration is absurdly high in this game making it ridiculously easy to kill headglitchers.

Osafune2 posted...
The lag seems to be absolutely ridiculous. That's the only problem for me.

Maybe i've been on the lucky side of things, but i've only had a handful of games that have been strongly impacted by lag. Not saying I don't believe you lol. The 3 bars don't seem too bad as long as you slow your game down a little bit.

ZephyrSSX posted...
Stop posting. You're terrible, your opinions are terrible... everything you do is terrible.

Nah i'm good.

BTzz posted...
You're better than this, man.

I'm tired of this crap lol.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#20TimmotheussPosted 11/15/2012 5:52:16 PM
With the exceptions of the spawns and the connection (in some instances but not all) then yes I can agree with you. The spawns can't be overlooked though because the amount of spawns behind you and/or within 3 seconds of you (which vahn calls a bad spawn) is absurd.
---
GT: Pip Tc