This game is fantastic.

#21StickyBu5hPosted 11/15/2012 6:52:35 PM
Because you can't have a legitimate problem with the game... I do enjoy the game, I think it's great, but connections are ridiculous at times. And my stats are better than they were at any other COD at release.
---
GT: DJ Sticky BuSh
#22Astro_B0mbPosted 11/15/2012 6:52:52 PM
ish0turfac3 posted...
vetsniper22 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
But please continue to whine about how it's bad because you're not good at it.

Yup bad spawns are my fault. 3/4 of my deaths have come within 5 seconds of me dying. Its also my fault that when someone is behind cover I can only see their head but they can see me entirely.. yup my fault. Nice logic tc.

Pay attention after you spawn.
Yea, aim for the head. Guns have like no recoil, seriously, aim better.

Stop complaining because you wander around like a
drunk after you spawn and you have bad aim when shooting those people behind cover. It's not the game's fault. It's yours. Not trying to be mean, but seriously, don't complain over things because you do them badly.

My stats in previous cods would like to say hi.

>sub 2 kdr
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#23supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 6:53:07 PM
Finaliize posted...
You act like it takes much to be good at a game with literally no skill curve

lol

You should probably stay in school and figure out what that actually means.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#24supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:02:03 PM
Timmotheuss posted...
With the exceptions of the spawns and the connection (in some instances but not all) then yes I can agree with you. The spawns can't be overlooked though because the amount of spawns behind you and/or within 3 seconds of you (which vahn calls a bad spawn) is absurd.

I've only encountered a handful of truly bad spawns. The majority of them being on hijacked >_> lol.

StickyBu5h posted...
Because you can't have a legitimate problem with the game... I do enjoy the game, I think it's great, but connections are ridiculous at times. And my stats are better than they were at any other COD at release.

Am I seriously the only one who hasn't been having these "insane connection issues" or whatever people are saying? lol. I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but i honestly haven't encountered anything that was close to that bad.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#25Krazoa2Posted 11/15/2012 7:06:36 PM
MY K/D lN THIS GAME IS WAY THE HELL LOWER THAN IT WAS IN ANY OF THE PAST 5 CODS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Honestly though, if I had this game it'd probably be lagging insanely for me.
#26GRTooCoolPosted 11/15/2012 7:10:39 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Am I seriously the only one who hasn't been having these "insane connection issues" or whatever people are saying? lol. I'm not saying that I don't believe you, but i honestly haven't encountered anything that was close to that bad.

I'm with you here. Not much connection problems here either. It is what it is... some games are great, some games are a little laggy. But you adjust and do your best. In fact, I've been doing better at this game compared to past COD games.

I think everyone who is complaining just set too high of a bar for themselves or something. So they blame it on everything they can, especially lag in this case and not themselves. If they're really not enjoying the game, then stop playing it. No one is forcing them to.

But I think the main reason we're seeing all these whiners everywhere is because all the people having a blast are not posting. They're too busy playing and having fun. :)
---
iRO Loki: 98/6x Sniper, 9x/50 Battle Priest, 8x/50 Priest, 8x/4x Blacksmith, 7x/4x Wizard, 7x/4x Gunslinger
#27FinaliizePosted 11/15/2012 7:15:36 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Finaliize posted...
You act like it takes much to be good at a game with literally no skill curve

lol

You should probably stay in school and figure out what that actually means.

It makes perfect sense

Perhaps you should read harder
#28Delta_F14Posted 11/15/2012 7:19:19 PM
Nest spring everyone will hate this game, just like the other COD titles.
---
Vault Dweller > All other Video game characters
#29StickyBu5hPosted 11/15/2012 7:31:59 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
StickyBu5h posted...

Well in the normal connection search thingy, I was getting 1-2 KD games consistently, and 3-4 games when searching for best connections with a higher SPM as well. It's just takes forever to find games when searching for best connections, sometimes I can't even find a game. There's a noticeable difference and the game feels so slow when I'm searching for normal connections.

I don't care about the stats, but they're indicators of how well I'm doing.
---
GT: DJ Sticky BuSh
#30g goonitPosted 11/15/2012 7:33:26 PM
this is the first cod since mw2 where i actually have had some fun (been playing since cod2) even with me playing like complete horse doo doo the first 2 days.. stuck with it and like some switch went off im playing good today so im having a great time with this game
---
GT: THE CRIM1NAL