2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game is fantastic.
3 years ago#31
Tc is cool.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 3, Given:11
3 years ago#32
IDK man... there really are some lag problems with this one and the spawns can be really bad... look at hijacked...
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
3 years ago#33
supercoolisaac posted...
I've only encountered a handful of truly bad spawns. The majority of them being on hijacked >_> lol.

I have literally 1-2 every other match, whether it be me spawning or the enemy. There was a spawn on Yemen where I spawned and looked right and there was an enemy crouched facing away from me, a dirty kill I got there. It seems the modes with the fixed spawns are worse, when/how they flip is off.

As for connection, I've had a few instances where ill preaim someone coming around the corner and kill them dead on but they still nearly kill me, matches like that I hate. I have to be extreme ADD super tryhard to compete because people can shoot me before I even physically see them, and i think I have pretty good reflexes myself.
---
GT: Pip Tc
3 years ago#34
COD Logic

1. If I'm doing better than you, you're a Noob.
2. If you're doing better than me, you have no life.
3. If everyone is doing better than me, I have lag.
3 years ago#35
ish0turfac3 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
But please continue to whine about how it's bad because you're not good at it.

Yup bad spawns are my fault. 3/4 of my deaths have come within 5 seconds of me dying. Its also my fault that when someone is behind cover I can only see their head but they can see me entirely.. yup my fault. Nice logic tc.

Spawns are pretty bad yes. No argument on that point.

However, "head glitching" as it has come to be known hasn't changed since CoD4. I don't think they intend to change it or they would have by now. So why are you still whining about it? It's been the same for SIX YEARS. If you don't like that feature and you still bought the newest CoD whose fault is that when you get mad getting shot by those people?
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
3 years ago#36
yeah I'm bad :(
Edit: No u! >:(
---
Relaxing Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-MzuomKPC0
GT: TheYesYEsShow
3 years ago#37
The only reason this is my favorite CoD is because of the new Zombies. Honestly, that's the only reason I've ever played this game. The multiplayer just feels the same in each one so I don't really care. Yeah, I'm not great at this game but I don't see how that affects me enjoying the game at all. If you're playing to win you need a new hobby.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
3 years ago#38
ish0turfac3 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
But please continue to whine about how it's bad because you're not good at it.

lol this.

EVERY YEAR

Somehow the games get worse and worse, and yet they sell more and more...

Sure, more sales doesn't always mean good(Justin Bieber), but video games are different.

If a game sales like crazy, it's because it's good. That's not to say every good game sells well. Unfortunately many great games get lost in the fold. There is no game, however, that sucks and has sold this well.

Only good games ell millions of copies??? Lol.

Obviously you didnt read.

" That's not to say every good game sells well. Unfortunately many great games get lost in the fold."
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
3 years ago#39
TC is right this game is amazing good hit detection and pretty cool maps not to mention all the unlocks.
---
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/finaldemon1/1314830395082.png
3 years ago#40
Thank you TC. All this board does is complain about the game. If you don't like it don't play it. Yeah, obviously the lag is bad but it's not at bad. I am still consistently putting up high score games and having a lot of fun in this game. I miss the MW2 boards. Everyone here is just a whiney *****.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game is fantastic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived