How and when do you unlock the Strike Force Mission Dispatch? Sooo confused here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How and when do you unlock the Strike Force Mission Dispatch? Sooo confused here

User Info: Hand7774

Hand7774
4 years ago#1
So confused here. In IGN's guide (one of the few floating around) it says you have to listen in on the 4 conversations on Fallen Angel and you have to gather 450+ TB of data...Lol Ok...

I listened in the entire time to all 4 conversations and got credit (the 3 out of 3) for completion to my story but Dispatch is still the only Strike Force mission not available to me and I am going for a perect ending.

How and when did you guy's unlock it?

Thanks.

Hand7774
4 years ago#2
Quick Bump. Figured most have skipped the single player so not sure I will be able to get an answer here.

User Info: some_guy369

some_guy369
4 years ago#3
I think you have to beat all the other strike force missions first.

Hand7774
4 years ago#4
Well I redid Fallen Angel (got 458 TB of data) and completed the other 3 strike force missions sucessfully. Now I am up to Suffer With Me. I am hoping it will open up soon after this. I have done everything to this point I can think of.

Hand7774
4 years ago#5
Ahhh it opened up after Suffer With Me.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How and when do you unlock the Strike Force Mission Dispatch? Sooo confused here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived