In terms of Multiplayers to date.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. In terms of Multiplayers to date.

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#21
AK47plz posted...
What's with the MW2 hate? That was my favorite COD game overall. MW2 > WaW > BO1 > CoD4 havent played MW3 or BO2 yet.

OMA/GL/Danger Close and MLC classes broke the game...

However, I still felt Flak Jacket, Tac Mask, Famas, BB spam in BOps was far worse.
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.

User Info: ink625

ink625
4 years ago#22
MW2>>MW3>>MW1>>BO>>BO2

I know most people hated MW3 but I really liked it. I haven't played WAW so I can't rank it.

User Info: boobizzy23

boobizzy23
4 years ago#23
ink625 posted...
MW2>>MW3>>MW1>>BO>>BO2

I know most people hated MW3 but I really liked it. I haven't played WAW so I can't rank it.

Exactly! I could switch MW2 with MW3 but nonetheless this is the obvious direction.

User Info: vetsniper22

vetsniper22
4 years ago#24
Cod4>Blops2>blops>MW2>MW3>Cod5

Blops 2 is pretty damn great.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: flame030191

flame030191
4 years ago#25
ink625 posted...
MW2>>MW3>>MW1>>BO>>BO2

I feel the same about MW3 (to an extent). I compared it to MW2 when playing, and realized its exactly what I wanted MW2 to be. Fun, fair, balanced (mostly), and with good support. MW2 was ok, but had a lot of issues that hindered it from being as good as CoD4 or MW3
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.

User Info: bond465

bond465
4 years ago#26
Cod 4-cod 3- everything else is basically interchangeable.

User Info: ink625

ink625
4 years ago#27
flame030191 posted...
ink625 posted...
MW2>>MW3>>MW1>>BO>>BO2

I feel the same about MW3 (to an extent). I compared it to MW2 when playing, and realized its exactly what I wanted MW2 to be. Fun, fair, balanced (mostly), and with good support. MW2 was ok, but had a lot of issues that hindered it from being as good as CoD4 or MW3

MW2 has a special place in my video game heart, as it was the first COD game I ever played and the one that got me hooked on online multiplayer. That's why I rank it higher than MW3.

User Info: ACEOSPADES111

ACEOSPADES111
4 years ago#28
MW1>BO>MW3=MW2>WaW

I'll wait till I prestige before I put BO2 in its place but so far it seems like it would place 2nd after CoD4:MW.

User Info: curtland

curtland
4 years ago#29
MW1>BO>MW2>WaW>BO2>>>MW3
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: LzyRob

LzyRob
4 years ago#30
CoD4 > Blops = Blops 2 > MW3 > WaW > MW2

Blops 2 - It's only been a few days but im enjoying it so far.
WaW I didn't play too much of since I borrowed it from a friend but it was decent
GT: LzyRob3
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. In terms of Multiplayers to date.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived