Holy crap i didnt think it could be done.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Holy crap i didnt think it could be done.
4 years ago#1
But this COD feels NOTHING like any other COD before. Its totally different and im enjoying it.
Xbox 360 Tag: Wampus CRA
PSN ID: Wampus_Cra
4 years ago#2
Translation: I'm a noob, and Black Ops 2 is finally catering 1000% to noobs like me.
4 years ago#3
Ya i know ive had like a .25kd on all other CODS, now im able to use the this one SMG i forget the name and spray everywhere and i get TONS of kills i now have a 2.75kd this games amazing.
4 years ago#4
NarutoTaio posted...
Translation: I'm a noob, and Black Ops 2 is finally catering 1000% to noobs like me.

Translation: I lose. A lot.
4 years ago#5
NarutoTaio posted...

^^^

Just like MW3, any gameplay mechanic that requires a modicum of skill is gutted.
4 years ago#6
NarutoTaio posted...

Take it your struggling to get your high KD as your not getting all your nice auto kill kill streaks?
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12
4 years ago#7
I know right? Before in other COD's maybe BO1 i had to scope up to get kills, im to slow and stupid to be able to do that fast enough and i couldn't ever get it down. But NOWWW this game doesnt need that and i can just hold the right trigger down the whole time and get kill streaks. Easily the best COD ive ever played and ive been playing the same COD for like 5 years clear back to CoD4.
4 years ago#8
NarutoTaio posted...

Just visited the Xbox board for the one of the first times ever and see this insulting, useless gem.

Stereotypes about Xbox people = reinforced
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.
4 years ago#9
Naruto's just mad i probably pwned him with my smg while spraying and praying, then owned him with my killstreaks.
4 years ago#10

Translation: I'm a douche, ignore me.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Holy crap i didnt think it could be done.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived