All the badkids are crying because for once

#21AirRawr_Posted 11/16/2012 6:11:26 AM
this wampus69 is confirmed staff captain in halo 3
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#22Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/16/2012 6:12:46 AM
AirRawr_ posted...

So he is level 30 and not 50.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#23Wampus69Posted 11/16/2012 6:15:01 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Wampus69 posted...
Sorry i guess you'd consider what im doing as skill, i just think its a combination of not being retarded and actually able to work 2 sticks, Now if that's "skill" then i guess Halo takes ALOT of skill.

Oh by that logic you must then think that COD takes no skill as you use 2 sticks to play it also.... Good to know you have just negated your original stance of say COD needed skill.

Guess you cant detect sarcasm amiright?
---
Xbox 360 Tag: Wampus CRA
PSN ID: Wampus_Cra
#24Wampus69Posted 11/16/2012 6:15:50 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
AirRawr_ posted...

So he is level 30 and not 50.

who the hell said i was a 50 in halo 3? lol
---
#25xSavantPosted 11/16/2012 6:16:45 AM
cwatz12 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol i think my kds 2.24 most ppl i kno have lower kds then they used to in past cod games thats cuz this games less ez. Stay mad bks

BO - Highest skill based cod
MW3/BO2 - Lowest skill based cod

/thread
#26jakeaudrittPosted 11/16/2012 6:19:52 AM
Wampus69 posted...
Ya halo 4 takes skill seriously? lol baddies, this game is easily the hardest to play out of any halo or cod. Im alrdy level 130 on halo 4 with a KD over 4.0 its mindbottling easy, i just run around with the DMR and spray 3x and kill everyone in site. Now this game on the other hand takes skill, need to find that good spot in the map with my SMG and gotta get my drop shot finger rdy while on the right trigger.

Impossible, the level cap is 70 in H4 which is set to be raised on the 20th.

The DMR is also a 4 shot weapon.

Sooo I think someone might be lying....
---
Gamertag - AGENT FLASHGASH
#27Wampus69Posted 11/16/2012 6:21:28 AM
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
Ya halo 4 takes skill seriously? lol baddies, this game is easily the hardest to play out of any halo or cod. Im alrdy level 130 on halo 4 with a KD over 4.0 its mindbottling easy, i just run around with the DMR and spray 3x and kill everyone in site. Now this game on the other hand takes skill, need to find that good spot in the map with my SMG and gotta get my drop shot finger rdy while on the right trigger.

Wrong, if you got the LE halo you can get to level 130, and if you got damage boost the DMR is 3 shot weapon, i think someone doesnt know crap about halo.
---
#28AirRawr_Posted 11/16/2012 6:22:59 AM
hey staffy I think you should stop bein bad at both halo and cod
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#29jakeaudrittPosted 11/16/2012 6:24:31 AM
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...

Wrong, if you got the LE halo you can get to level 130, and if you got damage boost the DMR is 3 shot weapon, i think someone doesnt know crap about halo.

Whatever you say, you are clearly the ultimate gaming guru....
---
Gamertag - AGENT FLASHGASH
#30Spartan72Posted 11/16/2012 6:25:26 AM
Anyone saying CoD is more skillful or equally skillful than Halo 4, stop kidding yourself. You know the truth, don't sit there and deny it.

CoD has extra fun factor with killstreaks/guns/everything else that makes it more interesting than Halo 4. Takes more skill? Lolno.
---
Gamertag: Axiaon ----- PSN ID: Armoxus
http://i.imgur.com/KTSry.jpg