All the badkids are crying because for once

#31Wampus69Posted 11/16/2012 6:25:44 AM
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
Ya halo 4 takes skill seriously? lol baddies, this game is easily the hardest to play out of any halo or cod. Im alrdy level 130 on halo 4 with a KD over 4.0 its mindbottling easy, i just run around with the DMR and spray 3x and kill everyone in site. Now this game on the other hand takes skill, need to find that good spot in the map with my SMG and gotta get my drop shot finger rdy while on the right trigger.

Impossible, the level cap is 70 in H4 which is set to be raised on the 20th.

The DMR is also a 4 shot weapon.

Sooo I think someone might be lying....

Wrong, if you got the LE halo you can get to level 130, and if you got damage boost the DMR is 3 shot weapon, i think someone doesnt know crap about halo.

Whatever you say, you are clearly the ultimate gaming guru....

Sorry i just like to speak facts when someone claims im lieing about level cap, and weapon stats. Sorry i dont speak you'rewronganeese.
---
Xbox 360 Tag: Wampus CRA
PSN ID: Wampus_Cra
#32Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/16/2012 6:26:36 AM
Spartan72 posted...
Anyone saying CoD is more skillful or equally skillful than Halo 4, stop kidding yourself. You know the truth, don't sit there and deny it.

CoD has extra fun factor with killstreaks/guns/everything else that makes it more interesting than Halo 4. Takes more skill? Lolno.

It may have more of a lasting fun factor but skill wise..... yup I agree.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#33thompsontalker7Posted 11/16/2012 6:27:46 AM
Only part of COD that takes actual skill is Zombies.

Everyone on Multiplayer has their good/bad games.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#34jakeaudrittPosted 11/16/2012 6:28:36 AM
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
Ya halo 4 takes skill seriously? lol baddies, this game is easily the hardest to play out of any halo or cod. Im alrdy level 130 on halo 4 with a KD over 4.0 its mindbottling easy, i just run around with the DMR and spray 3x and kill everyone in site. Now this game on the other hand takes skill, need to find that good spot in the map with my SMG and gotta get my drop shot finger rdy while on the right trigger.

Wrong, if you got the LE halo you can get to level 130, and if you got damage boost the DMR is 3 shot weapon, i think someone doesnt know crap about halo.

Sorry i just like to speak facts when someone claims im lieing about level cap, and weapon stats. Sorry i dont speak you'rewronganeese.

Yeah sorry about that, I just assumed since you clearly don't like Halo that you wouldn't have the LE.
I also wasn't aware you have a permenant damage boost...
---
Gamertag - AGENT FLASHGASH
#35Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/16/2012 6:34:48 AM
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...

Yeah sorry about that, I just assumed since you clearly don't like Halo that you wouldn't have the LE.
I also wasn't aware you have a permenant damage boost...

Maybe he is mixing it up with the quick kill time of COD.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#36Ghetto_Is_HellPosted 11/16/2012 6:38:59 AM
3 shots to the head doesn't kill either with dmr. I've tested it on friends standing still.
#37NinjaDeath911Posted 11/16/2012 6:44:52 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
?? this game takes 0 skill go play Halo if you want skill

Lol neither does halo,
I can shoot someone 3 times in the head, they can shoot me in the hip and I die?

Sounds more like the luck of a dice roll behind the scenes
#38AirRawr_Posted 11/16/2012 6:47:52 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
?? this game takes 0 skill go play Halo if you want skill

Lol neither does halo,
I can shoot someone 3 times in the head, they can shoot me in the hip and I die?

Sounds more like the luck of a dice roll behind the scenes

confirmed terrible at halo
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#39welshyboyo82Posted 11/16/2012 6:48:07 AM
I would say the only MP shooter that takes skill and forward thinking is BF3 it takes a damn sight more than either COD of halo does thats for sure.,
#40ish0turfac3Posted 11/16/2012 6:56:39 AM
This game takes skill?? Lol

Blackops 1 takes more skill than blops 2 and mw3 combined... lol
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."