All the badkids are crying because for once

#41cwatz12Posted 11/16/2012 7:07:54 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
This game takes skill?? Lol

Blackops 1 takes more skill than blops 2 and mw3 combined... lol

lol, sad but true. The recent cods have been designed for morons. I want the old treyarch back.
#42FlashCannonPosted 11/16/2012 7:10:09 AM
if picking ANY smg and steady aim just to hip fire your way to victory, skill, then...sure this game has the most talented community to date.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#43Michael-kunPosted 11/16/2012 7:10:32 AM
Oh, wow... Some of the posts on these CoD boards make my brain melt
---
http://i.imgur.com/FIMMi.gif
#44WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:14:17 AM
xSavant posted...
cwatz12 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol i think my kds 2.24 most ppl i kno have lower kds then they used to in past cod games thats cuz this games less ez. Stay mad bks

BO - Highest skill based cod
MW3/BO2 - Lowest skill based cod

/thread

nah.. black ops was my best cod and the best I did in any cod.. .I can tell that black ops 2 takes more skill then 1.
---
I'll teach you fear..
#45WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 7:15:14 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
AirRawr_ posted...
?? this game takes 0 skill go play Halo if you want skill

Lol neither does halo,
I can shoot someone 3 times in the head, they can shoot me in the hip and I die?

Sounds more like the luck of a dice roll behind the scenes

Just stop... please leave this thread.
---
I'll teach you fear..
#46BladescorpionPosted 11/16/2012 7:34:54 AM
Pff... Halo 4 and cod are both arcadey shooters that lack skill to be good or bad at.

Go buy a real gun and go to the rifle range. That takes skill.
---
Posted from my iPad/iPhone. Forgive spelling issues.
#47ZeroShot101Posted 11/16/2012 7:39:21 AM
This game has no skill all people do in it is Hipfire i don't know how that takes skill
#48DevslashxPosted 11/16/2012 7:40:12 AM
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
Ya halo 4 takes skill seriously? lol baddies, this game is easily the hardest to play out of any halo or cod. Im alrdy level 130 on halo 4 with a KD over 4.0 its mindbottling easy, i just run around with the DMR and spray 3x and kill everyone in site. Now this game on the other hand takes skill, need to find that good spot in the map with my SMG and gotta get my drop shot finger rdy while on the right trigger.

Impossible, the level cap is 70 in H4 which is set to be raised on the 20th.

The DMR is also a 4 shot weapon.

Sooo I think someone might be lying....

Wrong, if you got the LE halo you can get to level 130, and if you got damage boost the DMR is 3 shot weapon, i think someone doesnt know crap about halo.

The XP cap prevents anyone from currently being level 130 online without modding or circumventing the XP cap. You also don't run around with a permanent damage boost and rarely have it so claiming 3 hit kills as the norm is ridiculous.

You also have 3,777 kills and 2,762 deaths on H4, that's far from a 4 KDR
#49ZeroShot101Posted 11/16/2012 7:45:56 AM
Devslashx posted...
Wampus69 posted...
jakeaudritt posted...
Wampus69 posted...
Ya halo 4 takes skill seriously? lol baddies, this game is easily the hardest to play out of any halo or cod. Im alrdy level 130 on halo 4 with a KD over 4.0 its mindbottling easy, i just run around with the DMR and spray 3x and kill everyone in site. Now this game on the other hand takes skill, need to find that good spot in the map with my SMG and gotta get my drop shot finger rdy while on the right trigger.

Impossible, the level cap is 70 in H4 which is set to be raised on the 20th.

The DMR is also a 4 shot weapon.

Sooo I think someone might be lying....

Wrong, if you got the LE halo you can get to level 130, and if you got damage boost the DMR is 3 shot weapon, i think someone doesnt know crap about halo.

The XP cap prevents anyone from currently being level 130 online without modding or circumventing the XP cap. You also don't run around with a permanent damage boost and rarely have it so claiming 3 hit kills as the norm is ridiculous.

You also have 3,777 kills and 2,762 deaths on H4, that's far from a 4 KDR

TC most likely is bad at this game too
#50littlecletusPosted 11/16/2012 7:53:12 AM(edited)
I bought this game yesterday at lunch and then read the board while still at work before I could go home and play.
And I saw multiple topics yesterday from the hardcore players whining that the game was too easy because of SMGs and the "badkids" could run around mindlessly with an SMG and kill everything with no skill at all.
Then today I see this post claiming the "badkids" are mad because this game takes skill to be good at.

So which is it?
---
Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!