All the badkids are crying because for once

#61WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:24:11 PM
olmansilverpant posted...
Lol @ WTFNightmare, y you lie about your level in Halo bro? 150k XP cap per day= your not a 130. Mathematically impossible, nice try though

I never said 130.. when did I say that are you stupid? I said I prestiged once aka level 51 wetwork spec. Chill out and yes you can reach 130 by changing your time zone.
---
I'll teach you fear..
#62AirRawr_Posted 11/16/2012 6:25:56 PM
olmansilverpant posted...
Lol @ WTFNightmare, y you lie about your level in Halo bro? 150k XP cap per day= your not a 130. Mathematically impossible, nice try though

I never said 130.. when did I say that are you stupid? I said I prestiged once aka level 51 wetwork spec. Chill out and yes you can reach 130 by changing your time zone.

people got you confused with wampus
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#63ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/16/2012 6:26:10 PM
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol i think my kds 2.24 most ppl i kno have lower kds then they used to in past cod games thats cuz this games less ez. Stay mad bks

Oh right so the game is now less easy which makes YOU even better?

So what are your saying is before when CoD was easy YOU were terrible?
---
Mess with the bull?...
#64ZephyrSSXPosted 11/16/2012 6:27:12 PM
Wampus69 posted...
who said i was spraying with a DMR? If you're good you can kill with 3 shots using the DMR, halo doesnt take skill dont kid yourself.

The DMR is 4 shots.
---
Of course I'm the type of kid that hates mainstream crap so that's where I'm coming from - "slipknotrox765"
#65WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:32:14 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
WTFNightmare posted...
Lol i think my kds 2.24 most ppl i kno have lower kds then they used to in past cod games thats cuz this games less ez. Stay mad bks

Oh right so the game is now less easy which makes YOU even better?

So what are your saying is before when CoD was easy YOU were terrible?

No my kd in mw3 was even higher its lower in this game cuz its harder. I never said I was terrible lol
---
I'll teach you fear..
#66WTFNightmare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:33:26 PM
ZephyrSSX posted...
Wampus69 posted...
who said i was spraying with a DMR? If you're good you can kill with 3 shots using the DMR, halo doesnt take skill dont kid yourself.

The DMR is 4 shots.

No 5 shots. 4 body 1 head. Same thing as the br...except

dmr has better range/accuarcy/no recoil/fast shots/etc.

they really need to make the br 4 shots again
---
I'll teach you fear..