My K/D isn't the exact same as in other games, game is broken!!!!!

#11lnightfurylPosted 11/16/2012 8:58:49 AM
CaptnFlounder posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
KamikazeSurge posted...
Everytime I look at these boards now, I manage to ALWAYS see TC complaining. Every. Single. Time.

We get it, you don't like the game.

I love the game, don't know what you're reading.

Maybe your sarcasm isn't thick enough? Try harder, you gotta remember this is the CoD community...

Haha this is true, and his sarcasm was extremely noticeable.
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101
#12Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 8:59:39 AM
lnightfuryl posted...
CaptnFlounder posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
KamikazeSurge posted...
Everytime I look at these boards now, I manage to ALWAYS see TC complaining. Every. Single. Time.

We get it, you don't like the game.

I love the game, don't know what you're reading.

Maybe your sarcasm isn't thick enough? Try harder, you gotta remember this is the CoD community...

Haha this is true, and his sarcasm was extremely noticeable.

That's what I thought >_>
#13xSavantPosted 11/16/2012 9:19:23 AM
MrKinkyElbows posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Afghan_Whig777 posted...
Right, it has nothing to do with the game suddenly evening the playingfield. Bad players suddenly got much better and good players are suddenly are doing worse

Stop kidding yourselves

I'm doing fine in this game and I did fine in the other games.

Adapt to the new game mechanics and maybe you can do the same.

I think why some of the people are hating it because it makes you change your style of gameplay to one that we used to frown upon.

I used to be a stealthy player where I would move around the map undetected so I can flank my opponents. If I take a second to analyze a situation or to destroy equipment or a killstreak I am instantly seen.

Now I'm running around with engineer+ghost+SMG/Shotgun+laser. I hipfire and drop shot and I am doing extremely well. I literally hate what this game has made me become.

the most accurate post i've read about this game so far. will save for future use. the amount of truth in this is amazing. especially the last paragraph.

in Blops 1 if you had excellent aim and played strategically you could control Domination matches even if you were on a team full of randoms playing against a full party. in order to play well in BO2 you'll need to quickly learn and abuse the exploits explained in the above post. not saying Blops 2 doesn't take any skill, it's just a completely different, more shallow type of skill.

blops 1 = map control, 1v1's decided by the better shot, more team-oriented. callouts important. smoke grenades useful in Dom.

blops 2 = endless mindless rushing hoping to get lucky and choose the right path to your opponent and catch them off guard, getting the slightly better angle for 1v1's, reflex based.
#14trakrunr4evrPosted 11/16/2012 9:22:06 AM
Suiko Slave posted...
I've always been a rusher, so I'm doing just fine. It's the people who are used to taking the game slow that are having trouble.

The other thing is that the game has only been out for a few days. People have to learn the maps, the traffic areas, the spawns, find a class the like and all that jazz.. Once they do, their stats will get back to normal.

Bad players don't just get better over night.

Are you on a higher sensitivity? For some reason this is my only problem. I only use SMG and shotgun in this game, but cant figure out if higher or lower is better..
#15SteveBobPosted 11/16/2012 9:24:28 AM
I've always been a rusher, so I'm doing just fine. It's the people who are used to taking the game slow that are having trouble.

Wrong.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104