(Poll) Now that the game has been out for a few days, rate it out of 10.

#11Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2012 6:06:58 PM
Why is the poll ranked so high when all of the front page topics are complaining about the game?
---
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
#12Erupt50Posted 11/16/2012 6:13:14 PM
I give it a 9/10. Love the pick 10 system. Probably the most innovative addition to any CoD. Most of the maps are pretty good. Lag or lag comp. isn't nearly as bad as people are saying. Hit detection is very good and so far everything seems pretty well balanced.

Add in a very good campaign and zombies, and you have a very solid overall game.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#13NejiHyuga900Posted 11/16/2012 10:17:10 PM
I'd give it a 9/10. Well between 8 to 9 but a very high 8. Currently my favorite Call of Duty game but my favorite FPS game (as well as TPS game) is still Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on the Xbox original.

It is about time a Call of Duty's campaign has replay value since BO2 has 6 different endings and a create-a-loadout system. More and more Zombies to come. As for multiplayer, I am loving the new Mute All feature in the multiplayer (I've been wanting this since BO1 since I hate the kiddies screaming), removing weapons and gear (now I can finally go pure melee in my Melee Master custom class; I would usually use a Shotgun and a short range weapon in other titles). Also, I am use to playing on the newer CoD games' gameplay mechanics and they don't really bother me. I'm really having fun in this game.

Also, on Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map (currently my favorite map but I don't go on its playlist that much), there is an easter egg that allows you to play 4 different retro Atari games that were created by Activision, which can be done (I think only in Xbox Live/PSN) by destroying all of the mannequins' heads (those dummies) under 2 minutes. When I first heard about this, this made me love Black Ops II even more. I love you Treyarch! ^^

Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Why is the poll ranked so high when all of the front page topics are complaining about the game?

It is probably because most people that rated 0.5/5 don't even have this game and/or are CoD trolls/haters and is ignoring the boards. I was upset to see this game's User Ratings to be lower than MW3's User Ratings. I hate it when people don't give their honest rating but since they gave the game 0.5/5, I had to give it 5/5 to boost it up.
---
I am the Thunder Dragon!
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
#14YusukeUrameshi7Posted 11/17/2012 6:41:54 AM
muffinmasher posted...
I gave it a 9.
The class system is the most innovative yet, providing a truly custom setup.
The pointstreaks along with the pointstreak system itself are some of my favorites to date.

This plus I like that they are trying to innovate and integrate new things. Can't wait for the DLC.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/BPDark%20Knight21
White FC - 0218-6548-7454
#15mattglosbcfcPosted 11/17/2012 6:59:10 AM
I gave it a 5.

Zombies and Campaign are the reason why it wasnt lower.

As it stands MP is unplayable for me. To much lag and hit detection issues. To many campers in TDM. And the spawns are truly shocking.