Black Ops 2 Double Xp weekend question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Black Ops 2 Double Xp weekend question
3 years ago#1
I have nuketown installed and downloaded, but im not quite sure if im getting the double xp or not. How can you tell? I heard it was after the match ends, but ive been testing it out in combat training and it seems nomarl.
3 years ago#2
has the double xp started? and did we need another code for it? or just nuketown installed? and is it on nuketown only?
3 years ago#3
People saying it has and even Treyarch developers on twitter said it has, but I can't tell. Nuketown 2025 was the only requirement for the double xp though.
3 years ago#4
How do i get my game to work? It is stuck at a "Connecting to Online Service" Screen? Can anyone help?
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
3 years ago#5
Mine doesn't seem to be working, and I know that it won't show it in game because those points are for your score streaks

but I never got a message or a force restart, and I don't see it said anywhere in the menus
Signature OFF
3 years ago#6
I know -.- i don't understand it either and it's pretty annoying.
3 years ago#7
Its definitely working.
Games i'm getting next- Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, Madden 14, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tomb Raider.
3 years ago#8
How can you tell its working? Also are you in the EST timezone?
3 years ago#9
win a tdm game and see if u get 2k xp at the get 1k for a reg win
Gt unraisedjuggler
3 years ago#10
... it should be working by now. It's not up yet?
XBL GT: l Mentu l
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Black Ops 2 Double Xp weekend question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived