Why bother putting the big killstreaks in the game?

#1lBranthraxPosted 11/16/2012 2:38:55 PM
They are almost impossible to obtain with the current spawns, flanks and smg spraying.. I literally have seen nothing above the stealth chopper earned legitimately. I've seen one Warship and one Lodestar, and those were from enemy care packages.
#2whitelytningPosted 11/16/2012 2:39:30 PM
Great thread. I agree completely. No one will answer because they can't accept that the game is bad.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#3BipBapBamPosted 11/16/2012 2:39:42 PM
People claiming the TC is bad incoming.
#4MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/16/2012 2:40:35 PM
whitelytning posted...
Great thread. I agree completely. No one will answer because they can't accept that the game is bad.

Mad an....
Oh wait, he's obvious already.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#5fatclemenzaPosted 11/16/2012 2:50:16 PM(edited)
I've never seen more than a crappy dragonfire in any match so far. A few VSATs but only from care packages. I'll certainly never run high streaks, too much random in this game.

Edit: Actually, I've seen the Stealth Chopper a few times. That's the highest I've seen.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#6SaintAmarisPosted 11/16/2012 2:41:17 PM
Lol the highest I've earned is a lightning strike. I'm running UAV-RCXD-Hunter Killer.
If you want to experience the high kill streaks use care package. I stole an enemies K9 Unit out of his care package :p
#7Andrew_RyannPosted 11/16/2012 2:42:53 PM
The killstreaks are weird in this game. They're almost impossible to obtain unless you're doing the objective, but then when you are (and are lucky enough to not die), you get them way too fast. Like say you go to capture B in dom. You get lucky and don't get sprayed down and instead kill 3-4 people. If you combine that with the points you got from taking it, you're already at 1000 points. How can they balance the streaks when what it takes to get them can vary at any one time?
#8razaky2012Posted 11/16/2012 2:44:32 PM
Totally agree with you.

I haven't seen anything above A.G.R.

That's almost half the scorestreaks that no will ever get/can't get/won't show up.

What is the point of having them in the game if they are impossible to attain?
Seems like a huge imbalance to me.

Couldn't they have made it so these higher scorestreaks show up like every second game you play, or every third game? As of right now, no one can get them.

One solution is to adjust the care package. Give out higher scorestreaks more frequently during the care package, or reduce the point required for the high scorestreaks in a patch.

On a side note, why can't we pick a color for our reticle youcould do it in black ops 1. what a downgrade. treyarch is taking bad cues from IW/MW3

other than these issues, i am enjoying the game
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 11/16/2012 2:46:35 PM
What happened to "Do not add me. But look me up on elite. I played lone wolf 95% of the time. Me > You. Me > Pros. Me > Commentators.".

I'm obviously better than you since I can get the high streaks and you can't.
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#10ggrissomPosted 11/16/2012 2:48:21 PM
If you didn't take it up the *** so much you might be less butthurt
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew