Custom emblems really let you see how uninspired so many players are.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Custom emblems really let you see how uninspired so many players are.
4 years ago#21
I hear they are temp banning if there is anything offensive in emblem.
G.T. RaGe0420
4 years ago#22
Working on The Halo of the Sun from Silent Hill.
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD
4 years ago#23
So.. what the TC is saying is.. Picasso must inspire emblems. I didn't buy this game for emblems.
4 years ago#24
God, this. 32 layers, free scaling and opacity, and all I see are dolphins, the !! badge and the word Elite. Oh, and I saw the aforementioned Pikachu last night.

****ing kids. For all the contact you have with computers and gadgets nowadays, I'da figured they taught one or two of you photoshop basics.
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
4 years ago#25
Just finished this earlier today. :)
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/jayman12311/KlinkEmblemCoDBlackOps2.png
Pokemon White FC: 0132 4399 0697
Mario Kart 7 Name: WillClan/Gaben
4 years ago#26
I made a Sharingan emblem for fun, alot of people hate naruto so I figured an emblem from it would be a great way to troll people.
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~
4 years ago#27
NInjaZiru posted...
Mine is Gunter from Adventure Time holding her egg.

boss
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
4 years ago#28
I built a reaper peeking out from the bottom of the emblem out of the skull from Elite.

I have ran into a lot of immature people using the humping dolphins and wangs.. Yes it's funny, but you can only run into so many kids drawing them.
I uh, don't have any bullets. You gonna give me bullets? Are there bullets up there? Where do I get my gun?
GT: LoneReaper115
4 years ago#29
unclekoolaid73 posted...
Why would i waste time on making an emblem when i can waste time getting shot in the back by some guy hiding in a corner.

That made me lol
Games i'm getting next- Bioshock Infinite, GTA5, Madden 14, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Tomb Raider.
4 years ago#30
Mine is a pink biohazard outline with a green biohazard symbol to fill it, and a pink heart over them both.

It's kind of an evolution of all the symbols I used throughout the years on Halo. They all had a pink heart in the center.

It's not the most creative symbol but it's definitely me. WHY that's distinctly me is a story for another day...
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Custom emblems really let you see how uninspired so many players are.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived