Custom emblems really let you see how uninspired so many players are.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Custom emblems really let you see how uninspired so many players are.
4 years ago#51
Mine is the capsule emblem from Halo. I'm so sad that they didn't include it in Halo 4 as I've been using it since Halo 2.
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169
4 years ago#52
I haven't made a creative one yet so I put a tent for self lulz.
Gaming, Anime, Dubstep
4 years ago#53
I'm impressed with this emblem editor, major upgrade from the last one. It's lot like using Illustrator.
black out or get out.
4 years ago#54
Effort?
CoD?

That's like asking someone to literally place fire in water, and have it stay there.

IN WATER
WITH HANDS
IT NOT GOING OUT

BLAR!
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.
4 years ago#55
Haven't played BO2 yet, but my usual emblem is a clock, a hammer, and the word "Stop" behind it all.
4 years ago#56
i saw someone with a pony from MLP:FIM. *looks up ponies* un... looks like... wow, there's a lot... looks like... the Vinyl Scratch character.
4 years ago#57
monsterlord-18 posted...
i saw someone with a pony from MLP:FIM. *looks up ponies* un... looks like... wow, there's a lot... looks like... the Vinyl Scratch character.

I have a Vinyl Scratch emblem. Could have been me.
Xbox Live gamertag: Vinyll Scratch
4 years ago#58
Well its better than seeing a bunch of perverted emblems and druggie emblems. I'd rather see these "uninspired" emblems than a bunch of perverted druggie emblems.
4 years ago#59
I have the gorilla face, with a toothy lippy mouth, big eyes with a big blue X overlapping them, a DK style tuft of har, ears, purple hair, arms that cover the emblems default hair on the sides, and little arms. He looks a bit like an animal orb from Castle Crashers.
I'll post it later.
I also have the Faith No More logo with FNM above it. Once I have access to letters I'm going to make a version with FAITH NO MORE in three layers & the logo faded in the background.
I also might try to make the Warner Bros. logo upside down and flipped as a Mr. Bungle logo.
4 years ago#60
FlamingRasengan posted...
First thing I did once I could, I made this (It took a bit of reworking, though, so it's not a full copy.) Kind of a ***** to make, actually.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/295/b/6/fma__flamel__s_cross_by_coocookat-d31apq9.jpg

^ ^ I have this as a tattoo on my arm, wish i had artistic talent so i could make this.
Pokemon SS FC:3739 1710 4080
Pokemon White FC: 0475 7084 3710
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Custom emblems really let you see how uninspired so many players are.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived