the 870 is the best gun in the game

#1gideon2086Posted 11/17/2012 12:06:42 AM
long barrel + laser sight = gg. literally killed an entire team under the ship on hardpoint. so many flurry kills. godlike. yes. peanut butter.
---
Hi I'm Bob.
#2LoshadtPosted 11/17/2012 12:08:52 AM
It is great with the laser sight + Long barrel. Without both though it's absolutely terrible.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#3supertomato_13Posted 11/17/2012 12:09:59 AM
I like to run long barrel + laser sight + quickdraw.

It's real fun gun to use.
---
GT: Bobby Corwen PSN: SUPER-TOMATO_13
Budokai 3 HD <3
#4Scottydont19Posted 11/17/2012 12:18:55 AM(edited)
I posted this in another topic already, but there is already video proof, and I tested it myself, that the pellet spread on the SGs are tighter when you ADS. Even tighter than hip firing with a laser sight. That's why I use long barrel+adjustable stock, or long barrel+quick draw.
#5supertomato_13Posted 11/17/2012 12:18:42 AM
That's why I use quickdraw o_o
---
GT: Bobby Corwen PSN: SUPER-TOMATO_13
Budokai 3 HD <3
#6LoshadtPosted 11/17/2012 12:19:54 AM(edited)
From: Scottydont19 | Posted: 11/17/2012 4:18:02 AM | #004
I posted this in another topic already, but there is already video proof, and I tested it myself, that the pellet spread on the SGs are tighter when you ADS. Even tighter than hip firing with a laser sight. That's why I use long barrel+adjustable stock.

Really? That's good to know. But ADS with shotguns is still pretty bad unless you have the drop on an opponent.

Aiming with the sights kills about 70% of the shotguns advantage at close range.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#7ICantNameGudPosted 11/17/2012 12:21:54 AM
The only time I mess up with this gun is if I kill someone then decide ti sprint. If I walk everywhere the other tean is done. Tactical button layout? People be getting mad
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#8Scottydont19Posted 11/17/2012 12:25:44 AM(edited)
Loshadt posted...
From: Scottydont19 | Posted: 11/17/2012 4:18:02 AM | #004
I posted this in another topic already, but there is already video proof, and I tested it myself, that the pellet spread on the SGs are tighter when you ADS. Even tighter than hip firing with a laser sight. That's why I use long barrel+adjustable stock.

Really? That's good to know. But ADS with shotguns is still pretty bad unless you have the drop on an opponent.

Aiming with the sights kills about 70% of the shotguns advantage at close range.

True, but its not had once you get used to it. Some people still prefer to hip fire and really well with it. I do better when I ADS and even in MW3 I used stalker and ADSed most of the time. Makes me almost feel like quick scoping but with a SG. That's also why I love the KSG. You have to snap on the target and he accurate for the kill, cuz if you miss and don't have enough cover while you pump your screwed.
#9LoshadtPosted 11/17/2012 12:24:26 AM
I appreciate the info though, that will certainly help if I'm chasing someone who's just out of my comfort range.
---
I <3 Jesus.
#10Q27Posted 11/17/2012 12:34:23 AM
Hipfiring without a laser sight is much mor effective than hipfirig a Saiga-12 without a laser. But ads is the better choice when it comes to this games shotguns, folks.

The silencer doesn't completely ruin the gun like I feel it does to the S12. I'll be using it once I get the silencer for one of the pistols.
Right now I'm only using one attachment on it, the long barrel, but I might switch to an ads attachment so that once I start using the silencer again it won't be too jarring, or I'll just use it now..
Or I'll just forget all about the silencer since lightweight & extreme conditioning should get me away from my radar reveal locations..

I'm just thinking aloud.