the 870 is the best gun in the game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. the 870 is the best gun in the game
3 years ago#1
long barrel + laser sight = gg. literally killed an entire team under the ship on hardpoint. so many flurry kills. godlike. yes. peanut butter.
---
Hi I'm Bob.
3 years ago#2
It is great with the laser sight + Long barrel. Without both though it's absolutely terrible.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
3 years ago#3
I like to run long barrel + laser sight + quickdraw.

It's real fun gun to use.
---
GT: Bobby Corwen PSN: SUPER-TOMATO_13
Budokai 3 HD <3
3 years ago#4
I posted this in another topic already, but there is already video proof, and I tested it myself, that the pellet spread on the SGs are tighter when you ADS. Even tighter than hip firing with a laser sight. That's why I use long barrel+adjustable stock, or long barrel+quick draw.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#5
That's why I use quickdraw o_o
---
GT: Bobby Corwen PSN: SUPER-TOMATO_13
Budokai 3 HD <3
3 years ago#6
From: Scottydont19 | Posted: 11/17/2012 4:18:02 AM | #004
I posted this in another topic already, but there is already video proof, and I tested it myself, that the pellet spread on the SGs are tighter when you ADS. Even tighter than hip firing with a laser sight. That's why I use long barrel+adjustable stock.

Really? That's good to know. But ADS with shotguns is still pretty bad unless you have the drop on an opponent.

Aiming with the sights kills about 70% of the shotguns advantage at close range.
---
I <3 Jesus.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#7
The only time I mess up with this gun is if I kill someone then decide ti sprint. If I walk everywhere the other tean is done. Tactical button layout? People be getting mad
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
3 years ago#8
Loshadt posted...
From: Scottydont19 | Posted: 11/17/2012 4:18:02 AM | #004
I posted this in another topic already, but there is already video proof, and I tested it myself, that the pellet spread on the SGs are tighter when you ADS. Even tighter than hip firing with a laser sight. That's why I use long barrel+adjustable stock.

Really? That's good to know. But ADS with shotguns is still pretty bad unless you have the drop on an opponent.

Aiming with the sights kills about 70% of the shotguns advantage at close range.

True, but its not had once you get used to it. Some people still prefer to hip fire and really well with it. I do better when I ADS and even in MW3 I used stalker and ADSed most of the time. Makes me almost feel like quick scoping but with a SG. That's also why I love the KSG. You have to snap on the target and he accurate for the kill, cuz if you miss and don't have enough cover while you pump your screwed.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#9
I appreciate the info though, that will certainly help if I'm chasing someone who's just out of my comfort range.
---
I <3 Jesus.
3 years ago#10
Hipfiring without a laser sight is much mor effective than hipfirig a Saiga-12 without a laser. But ads is the better choice when it comes to this games shotguns, folks.

The silencer doesn't completely ruin the gun like I feel it does to the S12. I'll be using it once I get the silencer for one of the pistols.
Right now I'm only using one attachment on it, the long barrel, but I might switch to an ads attachment so that once I start using the silencer again it won't be too jarring, or I'll just use it now..
Or I'll just forget all about the silencer since lightweight & extreme conditioning should get me away from my radar reveal locations..

I'm just thinking aloud.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. the 870 is the best gun in the game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived