A lot of emblem reports today.

#21RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 11/17/2012 12:03:45 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Never understood why they do anything about emblems in an M Rated game.

People want to be crass tasteless morons, let them.

Because
1) The online content isn't rated.
2) You're still bound by the terms of XBL which prohibits such things.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#22hbjames316Posted 11/17/2012 12:05:49 AM
Did you see a list or something of people that were band?
#23Robot_SoopaPosted 11/17/2012 12:06:04 AM
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Because

Shows how assbackwards our values are.

There are millions of people across the world committing virtual murder in a video game with tons of emblems depicting blood and gore but it's the ones with a penis or breasts that get in trouble.
#24AirRawr_Posted 11/17/2012 12:07:06 AM
you see any ejaculating giraffes
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#25melvin475866Posted 11/17/2012 12:07:41 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Because

There are millions of people across the world committing virtual murder in a video game with tons of emblems depicting blood and gore but it's the ones with a penis or breasts that get in trouble.

Ha, that's a good point
#26lolcharizardPosted 11/17/2012 12:08:03 AM
koolboy123 posted...
Lol I always get a good laugh out of those. You people just need to live a little.

I find it funny when a little kid with an emblem of a naked woman gets banned.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#27vigorm0rtisPosted 11/17/2012 12:09:02 AM
melvin475866 posted...
Just saying there's a slight irony to it

That's not irony. Just saying look it up.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#28RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 11/17/2012 12:14:23 AM(edited)
Robot_Soopa posted...
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Because

They're policing a product they've created and given a clear ToS. I don't think that's such a big issue.
EDIT: I didn't see the word virtual initially. That changes your meaning substantially. :)
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#29Robot_SoopaPosted 11/17/2012 12:14:13 AM
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Are you expecting Trey or Microsoft to police that? If so, they we're talking about private policing of the world which is a whole different danger.

They're policing a product they've created and given a clear ToS. I don't think that's such a big issue.

The issue is that a natural male penis is more offensive than millions of bodies being massacred for sport as well as all the dismembered heads and bloody skulls I see in emblems.
#30RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 11/17/2012 12:16:08 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Are you expecting Trey or Microsoft to police that? If so, they we're talking about private policing of the world which is a whole different danger.

The issue is that a natural male penis is more offensive than millions of bodies being massacred for sport as well as all the dismembered heads and bloody skulls I see in emblems.

Yes. That I can agree with. I had misunderstood you. None the less they've given the terms and there they rest.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO