1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. A lot of emblem reports today.

User Info: Keldonis

Keldonis
4 years ago#31
Robot_Soopa posted...
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Are you expecting Trey or Microsoft to police that? If so, they we're talking about private policing of the world which is a whole different danger.

They're policing a product they've created and given a clear ToS. I don't think that's such a big issue.

The issue is that a natural male penis is more offensive than millions of bodies being massacred for sport as well as all the dismembered heads and bloody skulls I see in emblems.

That's the way it is in society. I remember when I was a kid. Terminator and Jaws were perfectly fine at age 5 but God forbid a woman showed her breasts

Personally, I think censorship sucks, and people who "report" others are just pathetic.
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.

User Info: Theohazard

Theohazard
4 years ago#32
vigorm0rtis posted...
melvin475866 posted...
Just saying there's a slight irony to it

That's not irony. Just saying look it up.

Actually, it is; he's upset about people displaying swastikas so he wants to cleanse the CoD community. That's classic irony right there, my friend; you may want to look it up.

Of course, this puts the whole argument in perspective:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."

User Info: JTC87

JTC87
4 years ago#33
I don't mind the vulgarity, what I care about is people do it even though they aren't supposed to because they think it makes them cool to break the rules.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#34
Theohazard posted...

Actually, it is; he's upset about people displaying swastikas so he wants to cleanse the CoD community. That's classic irony right there, my friend; you may want to look it up.

I think he has to be aware of how his 'solution' relates to the problem before it's irony-- irony has to be intended.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd

User Info: Xx_OhButters_xX

Xx_OhButters_xX
4 years ago#35
I have Butters from South Park dressed as a dog with a ninja star stuck in his eye...

...My friend has a dolphin C******...Now he's gone for 3 days...
"Knock knock,who's there,SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!!!" - Face McShooty

User Info: ado982L

ado982L
4 years ago#36
gucciburrr posted...
It's truly sad. You have the opportunity to make something that represents yourself and you decide on an animal ejaculating/having intercourse or a damn swastika??? I wouldn't mind if these people were perma banned. Lord knows CoD can always use a community cleansing...

I agree

User Info: breakbad02

breakbad02
4 years ago#37
To all you morons who are in defense of the perverts? Do you really want to see dicks everywhere like in BO1? You can't go into a game without seeing a dick or two. Worse than that usually.

If you are in support of seeing dicks and claim you are a straight male... You may want to recheck your sexuality.
(message deleted)

User Info: melvin475866

melvin475866
4 years ago#39
vigorm0rtis posted...
Theohazard posted...

I think he has to be aware of how his 'solution' relates to the problem before it's irony-- irony has to be intended.

Irony isn't bound by an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing, an event, phrase or otherwise just has to be incongruous

User Info: nuclearpizza

nuclearpizza
4 years ago#40
I don't mind the vulgarity, what I care about is people do it even though they aren't supposed to because they think it makes them cool to break the rules.

This. Hardcore high schoolers.

My emblem is a mexican frog. His name is Ribberto.
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. A lot of emblem reports today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM