A lot of emblem reports today.

#31KeldonisPosted 11/17/2012 12:17:13 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
RONIN_Y0JIMBO posted...
Are you expecting Trey or Microsoft to police that? If so, they we're talking about private policing of the world which is a whole different danger.

They're policing a product they've created and given a clear ToS. I don't think that's such a big issue.

The issue is that a natural male penis is more offensive than millions of bodies being massacred for sport as well as all the dismembered heads and bloody skulls I see in emblems.

That's the way it is in society. I remember when I was a kid. Terminator and Jaws were perfectly fine at age 5 but God forbid a woman showed her breasts

Personally, I think censorship sucks, and people who "report" others are just pathetic.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#32TheohazardPosted 11/17/2012 12:24:58 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
melvin475866 posted...
Just saying there's a slight irony to it

That's not irony. Just saying look it up.

Actually, it is; he's upset about people displaying swastikas so he wants to cleanse the CoD community. That's classic irony right there, my friend; you may want to look it up.

Of course, this puts the whole argument in perspective:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/irony
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#33JTC87Posted 11/17/2012 12:29:55 AM
I don't mind the vulgarity, what I care about is people do it even though they aren't supposed to because they think it makes them cool to break the rules.
#34vigorm0rtisPosted 11/17/2012 12:34:21 AM
Theohazard posted...

Actually, it is; he's upset about people displaying swastikas so he wants to cleanse the CoD community. That's classic irony right there, my friend; you may want to look it up.

I think he has to be aware of how his 'solution' relates to the problem before it's irony-- irony has to be intended.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#35Xx_OhButters_xXPosted 11/17/2012 12:41:14 AM
I have Butters from South Park dressed as a dog with a ninja star stuck in his eye...

...My friend has a dolphin C******...Now he's gone for 3 days...
---
"Knock knock,who's there,SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!!!" - Face McShooty
#36ado982LPosted 11/17/2012 2:09:16 AM
gucciburrr posted...
It's truly sad. You have the opportunity to make something that represents yourself and you decide on an animal ejaculating/having intercourse or a damn swastika??? I wouldn't mind if these people were perma banned. Lord knows CoD can always use a community cleansing...

I agree
#37breakbad02Posted 11/17/2012 2:12:10 AM
To all you morons who are in defense of the perverts? Do you really want to see dicks everywhere like in BO1? You can't go into a game without seeing a dick or two. Worse than that usually.

If you are in support of seeing dicks and claim you are a straight male... You may want to recheck your sexuality.
#38travmankPosted 11/17/2012 2:12:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39melvin475866Posted 11/17/2012 2:46:20 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Theohazard posted...

I think he has to be aware of how his 'solution' relates to the problem before it's irony-- irony has to be intended.

Irony isn't bound by an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing, an event, phrase or otherwise just has to be incongruous
#40nuclearpizzaPosted 11/17/2012 2:48:04 AM
I don't mind the vulgarity, what I care about is people do it even though they aren't supposed to because they think it makes them cool to break the rules.

This. Hardcore high schoolers.

My emblem is a mexican frog. His name is Ribberto.
---
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion