A lot of emblem reports today.

#41gOwCoD4Posted 11/17/2012 2:49:11 AM
nuclearpizza posted...
My emblem is a mexican frog. His name is Ribberto.

That's clever. I have two emblems that i'm using right now. The first is the Didact's 'unbound' state emblem from Halo 4, and the other is the N7 Logo from Mass Effect.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#42Robot_SoopaPosted 11/17/2012 2:53:25 AM
breakbad02 posted...
To all you morons who are in defense of the perverts? Do you really want to see dicks everywhere like in BO1? You can't go into a game without seeing a dick or two. Worse than that usually.

If you are in support of seeing dicks and claim you are a straight male... You may want to recheck your sexuality.

Are you twelve?

I bet you play females in video games because "you'd rather look at a girl's butt for 10 hours than a guy's."

I'm sure you wouldn't make a fuss over a pair of breasts though.
#43vigorm0rtisPosted 11/17/2012 2:55:36 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...

I bet you play females in video games because "you'd rather look at a girl's butt for 10 hours than a guy's."

To be fair, I'm 38 and I made a really good looking chick in SR3 for exactly that reason. Why not?

Then again, I don't get freaked out by some dude's wang emblem.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#44MLGmadgamerPosted 11/17/2012 2:57:32 AM
No no no... bad repliers. They deserve to be banned, end of story. Game rated for violence and language. Not lewd or sexual content.

Now get out. Take your censorship war elsewhere. Respect the rules of copyright & contract rules.
---
twitter.com/hyabusakanji
#45melvin475866Posted 11/17/2012 3:02:34 AM
MLGmadgamer posted...
No no no... bad repliers. They deserve to be banned, end of story. Game rated for violence and language. Not lewd or sexual content.

Now get out. Take your censorship war elsewhere. Respect the rules of copyright & contract rules.

I was unaware that opinions could be wrong. These guys are just saying to not be so uptight.
#46breakbad02Posted 11/17/2012 3:03:41 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
I'm sure you wouldn't make a fuss over a pair of breasts though.

Nope I'm not any of those things you said I was. Actually I report EVERYTHING that is against the rules. You wanna be a "rebel" and disobey the rules to be "cool" go back to high school kiddo. In the real world people who do this are immature and usually jerks, I would have said another word but I'm almost 100% sure that it isn't allowed on here.
#47Chop_ShopPosted 11/17/2012 3:07:24 AM
What the Heck! People are using the male reproductive organs in their emblems!? I thought it Twinkies! Sort of a tribute for them closing down! I'm offended now!
---
XBL: alliekat7738
3DS FC: 2621-2654-4927
#48JVel91Posted 11/17/2012 3:25:47 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
you see any ejaculating giraffes

Well this one time on the discovery channel . . .
---
EMS
#49Skello1OPosted 11/17/2012 4:10:31 AM(edited)
Cod black ops, where a guy riding a horse and a guy riding a horse are two completely different things.
---
"As a human, I will seek companionship when alone, but desire solitude after I have found a companion!" -Mal
#50thehurleyheroPosted 11/17/2012 4:52:26 AM
melvin475866 posted...
gucciburrr posted...
It's truly sad. You have the opportunity to make something that represents yourself and you decide on an animal ejaculating/having intercourse or a damn swastika??? I wouldn't mind if these people were perma banned. Lord knows CoD can always use a community cleansing...

Something tells me Hitler had the same idea about the world......cleansing and all. Just saying

This lol

I'm not saying I goose step yelling seig heil, but it's the persons right to represent themselves as such. The fact it makes them look ignorant is beside the point. Censorship is wrong.
---
The Covenant never had a chance...