A lot of emblem reports today.

#51cscm777Posted 11/17/2012 6:00:26 AM
All the sexual related ones are just immature.
The Swastika's are just offensive and deserve the ban. If I put a plane crashing into two towers I bet I'd get reported for a offensive emblem. But by some people's logic it's ok to make that kind of emblem because its a M rated game.
---
XBL GT - Cscm7
#52LiteMatterPosted 11/17/2012 6:06:24 AM
Unless its for cheating or hacks. If you report you're the one that should be banned imo. If the naughty cartoon pictures make you cry then dont play the game. Hello kitty adventure isle is cheap these days, go play that instead.
#53RandomTrampPosted 11/17/2012 6:20:19 AM
cscm777 posted...
All the sexual related ones are just immature.
The Swastika's are just offensive and deserve the ban.

Exactly! There are 2 totally different issues here. Juvenile sexual content isn't surprising from a community that's overwhelmingly comprised of teenage males and that stuff isn't really sinister (though some are amazingly tasteless).

If you have a swastika though, you deserve being reported and banned. In Germany I believe it's still actually a crime to display one, quite rightly. Whether someone creates a swastika symbol because they're a racist fascist promoting their hate crime agenda, or merely an imbecile trying to get a rise out of others, bans are more than justified imo.
#54dr_gonzo355Posted 11/17/2012 6:23:11 AM
I read that dolphins are the only animal besides humans that have sex for fun, so there's that. I also read that you can't believe everything you read so who knows.
#55OA_PestPosted 11/17/2012 6:29:19 AM
flame030191 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
20ish ejaculating dolphins

15ish pooping women

Countless animal sex

6 Swastika

Kids are going to be so butthurt

One of the trash talkers on my friends list (guy who says this game is perfect, spawns are excellent, no lag, etc) had a penis ejaculating into an open mouth. Now he's banned for 3 days.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
---
Frrrrrrunkis
#56KabtheMentatPosted 11/17/2012 6:34:41 AM
I don't like censorship in any form, but people are just tasteless.

It's not so much censorship as being like, "Really dude? That's the best you could come up with?"

Now I'm not pretending my emblem is a masterpiece, but it's better than 99% of what's normally seen.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#57PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 6:40:03 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
Never understood why they do anything about emblems in an M Rated game.

People want to be crass tasteless morons, let them.

Because not everyone who plays the game is 17+.

Because 17 is still under they nudity age limit of 18.

Because the game's rating on the back didn't include nudity and some people are genuinely offended by it.

Now, I don't care either way, I just think it's dumb and immature, but to say that there's no reason to patrol that stuff is silly.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#58PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 6:41:12 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I don't like censorship in any form, but people are just tasteless.

It's not so much censorship as being like, "Really dude? That's the best you could come up with?"

Now I'm not pretending my emblem is a masterpiece, but it's better than 99% of what's normally seen.

Kab, dollars to donuts your emblem is you doing blow off a hooker's ass. :Kab:
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#59AirRawr_Posted 11/17/2012 6:42:11 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
Never understood why they do anything about emblems in an M Rated game.

People want to be crass tasteless morons, let them.

Because not everyone who plays the game is 17+.

Because 17 is still under they nudity age limit of 18.

Because the game's rating on the back didn't include nudity and some people are genuinely offended by it.

Now, I don't care either way, I just think it's dumb and immature, but to say that there's no reason to patrol that stuff is silly.

online is not rated
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#60arrowinthekneePosted 11/17/2012 6:50:33 AM(edited)
Someone check my quote in my bio, I think im having a flashback.
---
---I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee---
---http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-took-an-arrow-in-the-knee---